tecoyah

The welcome is touching and certainly conducive to further interest in the community.
Have A Nice Day:(

Welcome, collect your hazmat suit from the room next to the bar :thewave:

Inline%20Preview%20Image.jpg

What is your opinion of anchovies? :popcorn:

spongebob_anchovies_by_sotf-d657vna.jpg

Hey Bruce_T_Laney I'm asking tecoyah the Anchovy Question :smoke:

The Anchovy is a bitter miniscule fish best left as the bait for larger tastier foodstuffs. Short of a daring topping for actual food it serves little purpose beyond bravado display similar to eating a Ghost Pepper.

I personally dislike them.

Okay, you can stay :smoke:

Hello.

I worship Martini's, Dior, Chanel No. 19 and peach ice cream.

I hate carrots and early mornings, if I am disturbed at WTF O'Clock then :Boom2:

This Cultsmasher sounds like a real piece of work and I may have had to deal with him once....I am certainly not related.

Are you from another Forum that recently got hacked?
Not so much hacked as infiltrated with plague vermin.

Would this be Falena's forum? I sure would like to get AA over here, or the other place. I do believe you've been there as well.

This place is most free.

Good for me, because I have zero filter, or so I've been told.

I couldn't stand to be @ Falena's forum at this point, I'd be banned in minutes flat.

Too used to the freedom here.

This Cultsmasher sounds like a real piece of work and I may have had to deal with him once....I am certainly not related.

Are you from another Forum that recently got hacked?
Not so much hacked as infiltrated with plague vermin.

Would this be Falena's forum? I sure would like to get AA over here, or the other place. I do believe you've been there as well.

This place is most free.

Good for me, because I have zero filter, or so I've been told.

I couldn't stand to be @ Falena's forum at this point, I'd be banned in minutes flat.

Too used to the freedom here.

DP turned a bit too harsh and my input was ignored, which is why I left. AA would never come here even if he had the time. This place does seem to have found a nice mix from what I can see...but as usual, it is the membership that defines.

Forum List

Back