Tecnhically Speaking

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If Obama wanted the Olympics to be held in his howetown, shouldn't Mombasa have been the winner?

Kenya 2016!

If Obama wanted the Olympics to be held in his howetown, shouldn't Mombasa have been the winner?

Kenya 2016!

Eek. That's pretty weak. - maybe you should just post;

"Obama is a foreigner. I don't like him cos his name is funny. Boooooo Obama. Boooooo" Probably more effective.

Kenya 2016!

"Obama is a foreigner. I don't like him cos his name is funny. Boooooo Obama. Boooooo" Probably more effective.

Another well thought out response, well worth the time spent and electrons killed in making it.

Kenya 2016!

Another well thought out response, well worth the time spent and electrons killed in making it.

If you are so concerned with well thought out posts, why start a topic that is basically saying "Obama is foreign" simply wrapped in a terrible attempt at humor?

- are your feelings hurt because people didn't respond with lots of LOLz commending your for your (attempted) 'clever' joke?

Kenya 2016!

:clap2: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2:

Thats a good one Frank!

Must have gone over really well at the last Klan meeting!

If you are so concerned with well thought out posts, why start a topic that is basically saying "Obama is foreign" simply wrapped in a terrible attempt at humor?

- are your feelings hurt because people didn't respond with lots of LOLz commending your for your (attempted) 'clever' joke?

Libruls and humors have nothing in common.

Here's how the writers at the Letterman Show or the Daily Show operate:

1. Take todays headlines

2. Add "Sarah Palin, George Bush, Dick Cheney or Republicans"

3. Make Joke. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat

Funny stuff.

Here's how the writers at the Letterman Show or the Daily Show operate:

Obviously you dont watch the Daily Show... I mean Stewart is undoubtably left leaning but he in the last couple of weeks has shit on the ineffectiveness of the democratic super majority and ACORN as well as bashed liberals in many other instances, Colbert has as well. But I am sure that you love your little Republican dream land fed by the dross that Rush Limbaugh. Republicans, and conservatives such as yourself, always fail to view them selves through any sort of critical lenses. If you did you would see that it is also your kind that has left this country in the shiter. This is why I dislike the Republican party (who are nothing more than social authoritarians, religious wackos, "cultural conservative," and big government assholes with the facade of being pro limited government) as much as I dislike the progressive, craddle to grave state Democratic Party. Had McCain been elected he would have advocated pretty much the the same or similar policies to Obama.

Frank you're an idiot. Obama was born in the United States. Get over it. He is the legitimate POTUS.

Last edited:

Kenya 2016!

Still kicking that dead horse? Good old Frank.

Kenya-flag.gif

2016!!

Guess if you're a liberal Democrap you can't have a sense of humor...

How are you s'posed to tell what's a joke and what's not, when the OP was an actual Birther? I'd think if he weren't a birther, it's a good joke. But he was. :lol:

Technically speaking...

Kenya does quite well at the Olympics

Guess if you're a liberal Democrap you can't have a sense of humor...

My 16 month old son started saying "Uh-oh", followed by him throwing whatever object he was currently holding to the floor. It was as cute as could be. "Uh-oh"...Crash.

Or at least it was cute the first 100 times.

That's how I view a lot of these birther jokes. Awfully cute the first 100 times or so, but starting to get old fast.

Forum List

Back