Tebow commercial a bunch of hooey

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
In the commercial Tebow claims he has had to overcome so much adversity and how people said he could never do certain things.
Bull shitter liar, liar, pants on fire.
Tim Tebow was the highest rated high school QB his JUNIOR year in high school and was the #1 prospect in the land his senior season. He had offers from Florida and Alabama at the top and 100 others behind those. Rivals.com, Varsitysportsvent and about every other major recruting service at that time predicted a Heismann and a national championship or two in his hands before he ever stepped foot on a college campus. ESPN did a documentary on him his senior year in high school called "Tebow, The Chosen One" He was on the high school All American Team and played inThe All American Bowl. He was named to The Florida High School Athletic Association All Century Team as one of only 30 high school players on it over 100 years. He was in Sports Illustrated when in high school.
The entire commercial is a myth over coming some kind of fake adversity.

He must be Republican. They're all doing the same thing. Who knew that every single clown in the Repub candidate car were born in log cabins?

As for Tebow, he's found a gimmick that's making him rich. Sure its embarrassing that Christianity is so often portrayed as a carnival act but most annoying is that Tebow's "god" apparently cares more about football than "he" does things like sick children.

Justin Beiber did the same thing except they made a movie about him making millions of dollars at age 16 while saying how much adversity he had to go through to sing through what might have been a sore throat.

If Tebow were Muslim you'd all be sucking his cawk.

What a bunch of worthless, jealous f*cks you are. Typical, miserable Liberals always looking to tear successful people down.

F*ck you. I hope the Broncos win the Superbowl so you can be even more miserable.

In the commercial Tebow claims he has had to overcome so much adversity and how people said he could never do certain things.
Bull shitter liar, liar, pants on fire.
Tim Tebow was the highest rated high school QB his JUNIOR year in high school and was the #1 prospect in the land his senior season. He had offers from Florida and Alabama at the top and 100 others behind those. Rivals.com, Varsitysportsvent and about every other major recruting service at that time predicted a Heismann and a national championship or two in his hands before he ever stepped foot on a college campus. ESPN did a documentary on him his senior year in high school called "Tebow, The Chosen One" He was on the high school All American Team and played inThe All American Bowl. He was named to The Florida High School Athletic Association All Century Team as one of only 30 high school players on it over 100 years. He was in Sports Illustrated when in high school.
The entire commercial is a myth over coming some kind of fake adversity.

So the Tebow issue really is a White man issue right?
After all Black players bow and pray..before Tebow.. check out this 9/19/2009 picture!
$090919_dshirey_fballvsArkansas_901-cmyk.jpg

It's always been about low QB talent and an uncalled for media lovefest to me.

oreltebow.jpg

What a bunch of worthless, jealous f*cks you are. Typical, miserable Liberals always looking to tear successful people down.

F*ck you. I hope the Broncos win the Superbowl so you can be even more miserable.

U mad, bro?

If Tebow were a Muslim and bowed toward Mecca you wouldn't defend him.

Last edited:
People hate Tebow because he reminds them of their deficiencies.

If my own two kids were not so damn near perfect I would adopt Tim.

U mad, bro?

BINGO!

Actually, the reaction would be the exact opposite and would probably end with a lynching.

Mad Scientist - where did anyone "tear him down"?

U mad, bro?

BINGO!

Actually, the reaction would be the exact opposite and would probably end with a lynching.

the OP springs to mind.

you're not particularly acute, are you?

i'd make the point that tebow's life didn't start with his junior year in high school, but why bother?

U mad, bro?

BINGO!

the OP springs to mind.

i'd make the point that tebow's life didn't start with his junior year in high school, but why bother?

J.K. Rowling was living in her car while writing Harry Potter.

What adversity did HE go through?

BINGO!

the OP springs to mind.

J.K. Rowling was living in her car while writing Harry Potter.

What adversity did HE go through?

beats me, but thanks for being here to judge it.

:thup:

Fuck Tebow, he's just another 1% er born with a silver spoon in his mouth......

"When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get." Matthew 6:5

"When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get." Matthew 6:5

The bible contradicts itself every other chapter so your passage is moot.

The bible contradicts itself every other chapter so your passage is moot.

I've never been sure what's worse, people using the Bible to support or not support things, or the Bibles obvious contradictions that are incredibly consistent.

U mad, bro?

I wouldn't have to because no one would be attacking him.

You all are afraid of Muslims because there's a lot of evidence that they will riot and kill you if you insult Islam. So you pussies never do it.

You save all your hatred of religion for the Christians that you know will just stand there, be nice and take it. A safe target.

Oooo, you guys are so tough.

Again, if Tebow were a Muslim you'd offer your daughters to him and look for the nearest Mosque and convert.

Forum List

Back