Tebow commercial a bunch of hooey

This kid is no different than any other in the NFL. If anything he has had it easier.

In the commercial Tebow claims he has had to overcome so much adversity and how people said he could never do certain things.
Bull shitter liar, liar, pants on fire.
Tim Tebow was the highest rated high school QB his JUNIOR year in high school and was the #1 prospect in the land his senior season. He had offers from Florida and Alabama at the top and 100 others behind those. Rivals.com, Varsitysportsvent and about every other major recruting service at that time predicted a Heismann and a national championship or two in his hands before he ever stepped foot on a college campus. ESPN did a documentary on him his senior year in high school called "Tebow, The Chosen One" He was on the high school All American Team and played inThe All American Bowl. He was named to The Florida High School Athletic Association All Century Team as one of only 30 high school players on it over 100 years. He was in Sports Illustrated when in high school.
The entire commercial is a myth over coming some kind of fake adversity.
I didn't see the commercial, however I think the adversity he might be speaking of was after he graduated from Florida when many coaches and sports commentators were saying he would never make it in the NFL. His slow release and his ball handling would be a disaster. He didn't really play his first year in the NFL. He supposedly was adapting to NFL play, however I think what really happened is Denver adapted to his style of play.

Adversity?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
He was a #1 pick in the NFL.
Mega bucks is adversity?
Nope. He went 25th in the draft.

I didn't see the commercial, however I think the adversity he might be speaking of was after he graduated from Florida when many coaches and sports commentators were saying he would never make it in the NFL. His slow release and his ball handling would be a disaster. He didn't really play his first year in the NFL. He supposedly was adapting to NFL play, however I think what really happened is Denver adapted to his style of play.

Adversity?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Mega bucks is adversity?
Nope. He went 25th in the draft.

Megabucks.
I did not state THE #1 pick.

I have nothing against Tebow, I'm a huge Gators fan-and he was great for them. For me the thing is that he's getting shoved down your throats everywhere now-not just the sports channels either, it's all over the place. Enough is enough.

I was randomly scanning on my radio the other day (I was bored) and I actually heard a preacher talking about how great Tebow was-and that true christians should get behind him-and route for the Broncos because they're a christian team compared tot he others. I decided to hear it out, out of curiosity. And the preacher went on for a good 10-15 mins on Tebow. Now being a Catholic I believe in Jesus, and I'm a very religious person, so I'm not anti-christian by any means-but this guy isn't Jesus, it's annoying that so many talk about him like he's some sort of profit or something.

Forum List

Back