Tebow commercial a bunch of hooey

If Tebow were Muslim you'd all be sucking his cawk.

What a bunch of worthless, jealous f*cks you are. Typical, miserable Liberals always looking to tear successful people down.

F*ck you. I hope the Broncos win the Superbowl so you can be even more miserable.

U mad, bro?

If Tebow were a Muslim and bowed toward Mecca you wouldn't defend him.
I wouldn't have to because no one would be attacking him.

You all are afraid of Muslims because there's a lot of evidence that they will riot and kill you if you insult Islam. So you pussies never do it.

You save all your hatred of religion for the Christians that you know will just stand there, be nice and take it. A safe target.

Oooo, you guys are so tough.

Again, if Tebow were a Muslim you'd offer your daughters to him and look for the nearest Mosque and convert.

Yea fucking right, I know for a fact that man would be ripped on for being Muslim every second of every day if he prayed in the open like Tebow does.

He must be Republican. They're all doing the same thing. Who knew that every single clown in the Repub candidate car were born in log cabins?

As for Tebow, he's found a gimmick that's making him rich. Sure its embarrassing that Christianity is so often portrayed as a carnival act but most annoying is that Tebow's "god" apparently cares more about football than "he" does things like sick children.

Only the gay ones that gave the Big 0 the direction needed for the when made non-controvetial decision for the military.

In the commercial Tebow claims he has had to overcome so much adversity and how people said he could never do certain things.
Bull shitter liar, liar, pants on fire.
Tim Tebow was the highest rated high school QB his JUNIOR year in high school and was the #1 prospect in the land his senior season. He had offers from Florida and Alabama at the top and 100 others behind those. Rivals.com, Varsitysportsvent and about every other major recruting service at that time predicted a Heismann and a national championship or two in his hands before he ever stepped foot on a college campus. ESPN did a documentary on him his senior year in high school called "Tebow, The Chosen One" He was on the high school All American Team and played inThe All American Bowl. He was named to The Florida High School Athletic Association All Century Team as one of only 30 high school players on it over 100 years. He was in Sports Illustrated when in high school.
The entire commercial is a myth over coming some kind of fake adversity.

So the Tebow issue really is a White man issue right?
After all Black players bow and pray..before Tebow.. check out this 9/19/2009 picture!
View attachment 17074

Allot of players did. It's been going on for years. Decades.

People hate Tebow because he reminds them of their deficiencies.

If my own two kids were not so damn near perfect I would adopt Tim.

YOU are so RIGHT!!

Those people are inferior in their own minds and all Tebow does is remind them!

BUT I am really curious though why all of a sudden a white bowing man is decried yet.. where were the angry people the blacks that bowed long before Tebow?
Or also those blacks at the BET awards that thank their Lord Jesus Christ for their gangsta rap!

People hate Tebow because he reminds them of their deficiencies.

If my own two kids were not so damn near perfect I would adopt Tim.

YOU are so RIGHT!!

Those people are inferior in their own minds and all Tebow does is remind them!

BUT I am really curious though why all of a sudden a white bowing man is decried yet.. where were the angry people the blacks that bowed long before Tebow?
Or also those blacks at the BET awards that thank their Lord Jesus Christ for their gangsta rap!

Pretty fucking sure there is something in the Bible about worshiping a false Idol.

What a bunch of worthless, jealous f*cks you are. Typical, miserable Liberals always looking to tear successful people down.

What the fuck are you talking about?

F*ck you. I hope the Broncos win the Superbowl so you can be even more miserable.

I hope they win today, so my birds can take them down next week.

U mad, bro?

I wouldn't have to because no one would be attacking him.

You all are afraid of Muslims because there's a lot of evidence that they will riot and kill you if you insult Islam. So you pussies never do it.

You save all your hatred of religion for the Christians that you know will just stand there, be nice and take it. A safe target.

Oooo, you guys are so tough.

Again, if Tebow were a Muslim you'd offer your daughters to him and look for the nearest Mosque and convert.

Nigga, please.

Make Tebow a Muslim and a shitty QB bowing towards Mecca with this kind of media attention and your cohorts on the right would be attacking him like crazy and accusing the media of exerting their liberal bias for giving so much attention to such a crappy quarterback simply because he's a Muslim.

And you would be right there with them.

he was given credit; i've never heard him take it.

Didn't you see Tebow pass the ball to himself and run it?

I sure as hell did.

that would explain much of what you post in general

What, interjecting reason into an argument by taking the other sides argument to the extreme to enlighten them to the problem with their stance?

Sounds about right.

U mad, bro?

BINGO!

Actually, the reaction would be the exact opposite and would probably end with a lynching.

Mad Scientist - where did anyone "tear him down"?

the OP springs to mind.

you're not particularly acute, are you?

i'd make the point that tebow's life didn't start with his junior year in high school, but why bother?

Exactly. His life almost did not start at all. His mom had some kind of difficulty with pregnancy and it was a miracle (hope I didn't offend anybody) that he was born at all. His life started way behind the power curve and now he can bench press more than most linebackers and has his team in the second round of the NFL playoffs. He dares to bow and thank God while other "professional" athletes for years have danced, phoned, pointed toward the sky, shown their ass, and other stupid crap on the field. Don't get me started on the off the field stuff. Rape, murder, drugs, multiple marriages compared to Tebow's foundation that actually does good for other people. Yeah, I can see why some people hate him. As I said, it reminds them of how eff'ed up they are.

BINGO!

Actually, the reaction would be the exact opposite and would probably end with a lynching.

Mad Scientist - where did anyone "tear him down"?

the OP springs to mind.

i'd make the point that tebow's life didn't start with his junior year in high school, but why bother?

Exactly. His life almost did not start at all. His mom had some kind of difficulty with pregnancy and it was a miracle (hope I didn't offend anybody) that he was born at all. His life started way behind the power curve and now he can bench press more than most linebackers and has his team in the second round of the NFL playoffs. He dares to bow and thank God while other "professional" athletes for years have danced, phoned, pointed toward the sky, shown their ass, and other stupid crap on the field. Don't get me started on the off the field stuff. Rape, murder, drugs, multiple marriages compared to Tebow's foundation that actually does good for other people. Yeah, I can see why some people hate him. As I said, it reminds them of how eff'ed up they are.

Yea, he does good things, and I respect him for that, but he's also acting in direct contradiction to his faith.

the OP springs to mind.

Yea, he does good things, and I respect him for that, but he's also acting in direct contradiction to his faith.

At least the way YOU perceive his faith. Since Tebow has not appeared here to explain himself I shall have to doubt you

the OP springs to mind.

That conclusion is for his god to determine not you or me.

In the commercial Tebow claims he has had to overcome so much adversity and how people said he could never do certain things.
Tim Tebow was the highest rated high school QB his JUNIOR year in high school and was the #1 prospect in the land his senior season. He had offers from Florida and Alabama at the top and 100 others behind those. Rivals.com, Varsitysportsvent and about every other major recruting service at that time predicted a Heismann and a national championship or two in his hands before he ever stepped foot on a college campus. ESPN did a documentary on him his senior year in high school called "Tebow, The Chosen One" He was on the high school All American Team and played inThe All American Bowl. He was named to The Florida High School Athletic Association All Century Team as one of only 30 high school players on it over 100 years. He was in Sports Illustrated when in high school.
I didn't see the commercial, however I think the adversity he might be speaking of was after he graduated from Florida when many coaches and sports commentators were saying he would never make it in the NFL. His slow release and his ball handling would be a disaster. He didn't really play his first year in the NFL. He supposedly was adapting to NFL play, however I think what really happened is Denver adapted to his style of play.

From what I have heard him say on the subject, not here specifically explaining himself, but elsewhere, Tebow is acting completely in conformity with his faith.

I am a conservative Republican.
I like the kid and what he gives back to others.
However, he is a fraud when he plays the victim card and claims he had some misery road to where he is now.
He earned it through hard work, NO DIFFERENT than any other player in the NFL.
A place where is average at best.

I didn't see the commercial, however I think the adversity he might be speaking of was after he graduated from Florida when many coaches and sports commentators were saying he would never make it in the NFL. His slow release and his ball handling would be a disaster. He didn't really play his first year in the NFL. He supposedly was adapting to NFL play, however I think what really happened is Denver adapted to his style of play.

Adversity?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
He was a #1 pick in the NFL.
Mega bucks is adversity?

Forum List

Back