Teachers urge government to reopen schools

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
bab bee.png

View attachment 317945

My biggest fear in this whole thing is half measures. The absolute worst case scenario in all of this is if we shut down our economy and people still do not stay home. We can distroy our economy and still end up not preventing the spread. This could double wammy us! Fucke dup shit and all I wanna do is go fish.

• Banned
View attachment 317945

My biggest fear in this whole thing is half measures. The absolute worst case scenario in all of this is if we shut down our economy and people still do not stay home. We can distroy our economy and still end up not preventing the spread. This could double wammy us! Fucke dup shit and all I wanna do is go fish.
That is what is happening.

View attachment 317945

That is what is happening.
ya, I know! It fucking sucks! Not the first time my worst fears have been realized. My ex wife was good at making me realize my worst fears. I will be divorced when ever the court reopens. I thought this was finally my year free of worst fears. So, much for that idea!

Forum List

Back