Teacher wants a gender neutral classroom

It would be nice if we had politically neutral classrooms.

Hell will freeze over first....taking that away from the Left would be like cutting their bloodstream! :rolleyes-41:

Home school....

Or at least be involved so when your kid starts parroting inane leftist drivel you need to call them out.

Or private schools...where they realize who is paying tuition and know who can stop paying it if they go stupid

DO ignore segments of our society, population, culture.

Why is that okay?

I see that most of the posters in this thread are self-proclaimed "christians". They're always whining that they want more more more more.

Why are you special? Why do deserve even more recognition than you already have but others do not?

No, I'm not in favor of wholesale changes in our language but I do believe that teaching should involve teaching. Get it?

DO ignore segments of our society, population, culture.

Why is that okay?

I see that most of the posters in this thread are self-proclaimed "christians". They're always whining that they want more more more more.

Why are you special? Why do deserve even more recognition than you already have but others do not?

No, I'm not in favor of wholesale changes in our language but I do believe that teaching should involve teaching. Get it?

I ignore things that simply can't exist. Since someone can't be a different gender because he or she feels that way, I ignore any claims that they can. Much like ignoring ghosts.

Forum List

Back