Teacher tries to shove a Trump flag down students shirt called him racist & Sexist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tabb High school, York town, Virginia. Teachers name is Mrs. Brinkley. Students had spirit week and one student wore a “Trump 2020” Flag. As you can see the teacher tried to shove the flag down his shirt. She called him a “Racist and Sexiest”. She also tried taking his phone.

upload_2019-3-2_22-51-14.png

Uncle Sam's Children on Twitter

No matter what this two bit bitch thinks of Trump gives her nno right to do this to the kid . Watch her not get fired. I'll be surprised iff she does get fired.

Oh great! Another MindlessWars thread where no one watched the video!

The teacher was playfully wrapping the flag around the student! That is not a physical assault as she never touched the kid! She said nothing and no one can judge her intent from a few seconds of video. Did you notice the student laughing?

If you assholes would spend 5 minutes in a classroom you would see that many students are guilty of assaulting teachers far worse than this little insignificant playful acting!

If I had a dime for every time I was falsely accused of doing something racist or insensitive, touching a student, or anything similar, I could have retired long ago!

People assume too much. I was once accused by parents of being racist and being unfair to black and Hispanic students. My principal was truly embarrassed when I told her my wife was Hispanic, my daughter-in-law was Hispanic, my son-in-law was black , and I had two mixed race grandsons who lived with me. My grandmother was Native American to boot! What an evil white supremacist I turned out to be!

Tabb High school, York town, Virginia. Teachers name is Mrs. Brinkley. Students had spirit week and one student wore a “Trump 2020” Flag. As you can see the teacher tried to shove the flag down his shirt. She called him a “Racist and Sexiest”. She also tried taking his phone.

View attachment 248536

No matter what this two bit bitch thinks of Trump gives her nno right to do this to the kid . Watch her not get fired. I'll be surprised iff she does get fired.

Yeah. He tends to talk out of his ass. The kid should file assault charges against the teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 248536

The video shows none of this. The video shows her just being playful as Rockwell says. The kids are laughing. She's not "shoving" anything.

It's awful you tried to paint his different.

Forum List

Back