Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt

Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt | Fox News Insider

So much for free speech. My son got hit in the face last election for wearing a mcCain mask during halloween. Lets just say the boy was black. His Mistake my sons OLDER brother was also on the bus who let him have it. Best suspension I agreed with in my life . Oh and let me say their were plenty of people wearing Obama mask the same day .

If the school has no written policies about political statement t-shirts, the teacher was very much in the wrong.

Now...that being said....is there a reason why you felt the need to say "Lets just say the boy was black."? Was he a harder hitter? Did some of that "blackness" rub off when he hit your son? (Which was assault in anyone's book, btw)....Tho I do have to wonder why kids at Halloween are wearing masks on a bus....but that's I guess different rules for different areas of the country.

funny, a teacher bullies a student and your more worried that the op might be a racist.

I'm not surprised, not at all.

Let's just say the boy is black.........:eusa_whistle:

I wish you rw's would learn about your own government, your Constitution and WHY this is NOT a First Amendment issue.

If the school has no written policies about political statement t-shirts, the teacher was very much in the wrong.

Now...that being said....is there a reason why you felt the need to say "Lets just say the boy was black."? Was he a harder hitter? Did some of that "blackness" rub off when he hit your son? (Which was assault in anyone's book, btw)....Tho I do have to wonder why kids at Halloween are wearing masks on a bus....but that's I guess different rules for different areas of the country.

funny, a teacher bullies a student and your more worried that the op might be a racist.

I'm not surprised, not at all.

Let's just say the boy is black.........:eusa_whistle:

ty for confirming that you support bullying.

So, wearing t-shirt supporting Republican- not okay.
Teaching kids song about Obama- just dandy.

No wonder kids graduate without being able to read or write. They are just there to be indoctrinated, not taught.

Exactly, progressives have changed the mission of our education system to teaching kids WHAT to think rather than HOW to think.

Forum List

Back