Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt | Fox News Insider

So much for free speech. My son got hit in the face last election for wearing a mcCain mask during halloween. Lets just say the boy was black. His Mistake my sons OLDER brother was also on the bus who let him have it. Best suspension I agreed with in my life . Oh and let me say their were plenty of people wearing Obama mask the same day .

Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt | Fox News Insider

So much for free speech. My son got hit in the face last election for wearing a mcCain mask during halloween. Lets just say the boy was black. His Mistake my sons OLDER brother was also on the bus who let him have it. Best suspension I agreed with in my life . Oh and let me say their were plenty of people wearing Obama mask the same day .

Fox News Insider = World Net Daily.

It's not News.

It's not News.

There's more sources than Huff Po and Mother Jones

So, wearing t-shirt supporting Republican- not okay.
Teaching kids song about Obama- just dandy.

No wonder kids graduate without being able to read or write. They are just there to be indoctrinated, not taught.

If the school has no written policies about political statement t-shirts, the teacher was very much in the wrong.

Now...that being said....is there a reason why you felt the need to say "Lets just say the boy was black."? Was he a harder hitter? Did some of that "blackness" rub off when he hit your son? (Which was assault in anyone's book, btw)....Tho I do have to wonder why kids at Halloween are wearing masks on a bus....but that's I guess different rules for different areas of the country.

It's not News.

I knew as soon as I saw the OP's source this would be called BS by some on the left.

Is it "news" now? MSNBC/NBC covered this before Fox did:

Pa. student who wore Romney shirt: Teacher 'told me to get out of the classroom' - U.S. News

If the school has no written policies about political statement t-shirts, the teacher was very much in the wrong.

Now...that being said....is there a reason why you felt the need to say "Lets just say the boy was black."? Was he a harder hitter? Did some of that "blackness" rub off when he hit your son? (Which was assault in anyone's book, btw)....Tho I do have to wonder why kids at Halloween are wearing masks on a bus....but that's I guess different rules for different areas of the country.
No, point is obamaturd and his supporters are the real racists. Good job by the older brother, give him an award.

No, point is obamaturd and his supporters are the real racists. Good job by the older brother, give him an award.

I had a man, let's just say he's white, cut me off in traffic yesterday.

It's not News.

Poor wingnut.....

Because he was black, is that a problem for you?

Because he was black, is that a problem for you?
No the problem was the damn kid hit mine just for having a McCain mask and called him a name for being white.. But nothing was done to the kids wearing Obama mask.. It just so happen to be a black kid that did it , Oh and he did not get suspended for hitting my youngest but my older child got suspended for kicking his ass after hitting my younger child..

Back in 08 me and the wife were at my sons elementary school, for their Fair. Someone shouted Go Obama, and my wife quietly said "noboma"

Guess what happened. a 2nd grade teacher turned around looking very angry and said, "who said that???" when my wife said "me why, Is their a Problem" She turned back around and said nothing more.

I would really like to know what she would have said had it been a kid, and no parents had been around to hear her.

I am more concerned about the teacher telling he student a Romney T shirt is the same as a KKK T shirt then whether or not it was against school Policy.

even if Political T shirts are Not allowed, I want that Teacher fucking fired. We do not pay PUBLIC school teachers to feed their Political Beliefs to our kids. Period.

The teacher was an idiot for letting partison politics effect their job and for harrassing a student because of it. The teacher should face disciplinary action.

Schools might be wise to have policies against clothing that expresses political beliefs, but any such policy should be even handed.

I can see where the 16 year old was upset, but if that is the worst thing that happens to her during school she should count herself lucky. definitely needs to learn to roll with the punches.

It's not News.

Teacher Ridicules Student for Romney T-Shirt - Yahoo! Finance

There you go cockhole.

From liberal yahoo

That skank compared her to the kkk

Now tell me why the teacher should keep her job

oh

and negged for being a low life

funny, a teacher bullies a student and your more worried that the op might be a racist.

I'm not surprised, not at all.

I had a man, let's just say he's white, cut me off in traffic yesterday.

You blame Bush, don't you.

Forum List

Back