Teacher banned for thanking students standing during pledge of allegiance

A long-time substitute teacher was told not to come back to his school in Missouri after he thanked students for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Teacher Banned For Thanking Students Standing During Pledge of Allegiance
Substitute teacher banned over Pledge of Allegiance :: WRAL.com

Compliments of your Trump haters, oh won't it be so exciting when Karma finds these anti american losers . We love it when you degenerates begin to eat yourselves, keep going we need smarter leveled ppl any ways because you fkrs are dumb as hell.
Teacher sound like a bullying prick. Get him out of the classroom.
Who got bullied? Care to justify your ignorant blather? No, it's a sure thing you are incapable of that. I can see why England is such a shit hole now.

A long-time substitute teacher was told not to come back to his school in Missouri after he thanked students for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Compliments of your Trump haters, oh won't it be so exciting when Karma finds these anti american losers . We love it when you degenerates begin to eat yourselves, keep going we need smarter leveled ppl any ways because you fkrs are dumb as hell.

Meanwhile you Fascists applaud other Fascist locking people up for daring to speak their minds.

You should celebrate these kids. Takes guts to stand alone. Isnt that what made America great ?

This is not about those who chose to remain seated, it's about their firing the teacher for merely thanking those who stood.
He didnt.He singled out those who didnt.What part of his job is making kids feel uncomfortable ?

Oh that's beautiful Tommy, exactly right. We never, EVER want to make The Precious Ones feel "uncomfortable", right?

"Didn't get that homework done? Well, I hate to make you 'feel uncomfortable", so just turn it in whenever."

"Failed the test? Don't worry, I'll let you retake it until you get an A. So you don't 'feel uncomfortable."

"Sure, you can bring your emotional support potbelly pig into my class. Would have for you to 'feel uncomfortable."

Give.

Me.

A.

Break.

The thread premise is a lie.

More evidence as to how dishonest most conservatives are.

The thread premise is a lie.

More evidence as to how dishonest most conservatives are.

Watch Jones trip all over himself running away....

How is it a lie?

Stupid twatwaffle

You should celebrate these kids. Takes guts to stand alone. Isnt that what made America great ?

This is not about those who chose to remain seated, it's about their firing the teacher for merely thanking those who stood.
He didnt.He singled out those who didnt.What part of his job is making kids feel uncomfortable ?

Oh that's beautiful Tommy, exactly right. We never, EVER want to make The Precious Ones feel "uncomfortable", right?

"Didn't get that homework done? Well, I hate to make you 'feel uncomfortable", so just turn it in whenever."

"Failed the test? Don't worry, I'll let you retake it until you get an A. So you don't 'feel uncomfortable."

"Sure, you can bring your emotional support potbelly pig into my class. Would have for you to 'feel uncomfortable."

Give.

Me.

A.

Break.
This was not related to their schoolwork so your point is meaningless.

Gee, even if he did do something wrong, you ever hear of a warning Tommy? a reprimand? a suspension? a conference perhaps to discuss??? No, no not in your world. We can see where the bullying and zero tolerance for ideas come from Tommy. i know you have that sort of thing in England as well, extreme thought police.. why is it that it suits you so well?

To return to this:

The art of teaching is knowing precisely when and how to make kids feel comfortable...or uncomfortable.

The problem is: so-called grownups have no tolerance for the Little Precious Ones feeling uncomfortable anymore. Therefore they do not and have not grown into adulthood. It's a neurotic and awful condition that I feel like I've had a front seat for my entire career.

Says the Non American. Why do you even care?

Give.

Me.

A.

Break.
This was not related to their schoolwork so your point is meaningless.

When you discipline kids they feel "uncomfortable", Tommy. If they don't, you're not doing it right.

There is absolutely no comfort in growth. Parents used to understand this and expect that teachers would help their children GROW. Now they just want more bubble wrap for the sweet darlings to remain in their basement forever.

These stupid thoughts from you are right out of the playbook. "feel uncomfortable". Are you kidding me? The best moments of my life with teachers they made me feel uncomfortable. They called me on crap and I learned from it.

Gee, even if he did do something wrong, you ever hear of a warning Tommy? a reprimand? a suspension? a conference perhaps to discuss??? No, no not in your world. We can see where the bullying and zero tolerance for ideas come from Tommy. i know you have that sort of thing in England as well, extreme thought police.. why is it that it suits you so well?
In England their young girls are raped by roving gangs of Muslim men and the people that try to shine a light on the crimes wind up as criminals themselves! It's an ass backwards nation.

Yes you are correct. I am assuming that a process was followed before the axing. Thats how I made a living for many years.

At large and to the board, let me say Tommy's little slip of "feel uncomfortable" is the reason the schools are in the state they're in now.

Kid does something awful in class.

Teacher deals with it and disciplines.

Irate parent calls saying "OMG you cannot 'discipline' MY CHILD! You cannot make MY CHILD feel 'uncomfortable'!!!"

Child eventually takes on this attitude and, in in snit of discomfort, must tattle to the counseling office in HIGH SCHOOL because she feels "uncomfortable". (Because the ways of all the previous generations--venting to your friends that your teacher sucks--is no longer good enough)

Teachers no longer enforce any discipline because of snowflakery parents and snowflakery kids.

So there we are. Way to go, Snowflakes, you ruined the schools too.

Yes you are correct. I am assuming that a process was followed before the axing. Thats how I made a living for many years.

Admit it, Tommy. You were a Government Bureaucrat.

Which, let's face it, we already knew.

At large and to the board, let me say Tommy's little slip of "feel uncomfortable" is the reason the schools are in the state they're in now.

Irate parent calls saying "OMG you cannot 'discipline' MY CHILD! You cannot make MY CHILD feel 'uncomfortable'!!!"

Child eventually takes on this attitude and, in in snit of discomfort, must tattle to the counseling office in HIGH SCHOOL because she feels "uncomfortable". (Because the ways of all the previous generations--venting to your friends that your teacher sucks--is no longer good enough)

Teachers no longer enforce any discipline because of snowflakery parents and snowflakery kids.

What did the kids do wrong ?

Admit it, Tommy. You were a Government Bureaucrat.

Which, let's face it, we already knew.
Well Sue..............you are wrong again. I worked for a commercial organisation that outsourced its HR department. They then found that it was costing them a lot more in fees. I was given the job of fielding calls to the HR company to keep down the cost. It was great fun but a distraction from my day job.

What do you mean, "What did the kids do wrong"? They do a lot of stuff wrong. They're kids.

If you doubt it, think on this: Let's send kids to school with self-learning centers and computers and NO ADULTS to lead and manage and teach.

Imagine that at 6 years old, 10 years old, even 16 years old. And then imagine your question, 'What did the kids do wrong'?

Once a male teacher was fired because he refused to watch a young girl undress you know that we have become degenerate. So degenerate that standing for the pledge of allegiance is unacceptable.

Here's the story about the dumb ass stunt the school pulled off. This kind of stuff has ceased to be funny.

SICK! SCHOOL PUNISHES MALE PE TEACHER FOR REFUSING TO WATCH GIRL UNDRESS

Florida’s Chasco Middle School proved that they have lost their way. They did so when they tried to force a male gym teacher to watch over a biologically female student in a changing room. It was nothing perverted. The student simply identified as a boy. So the school allowed the confused middle school girl to change with the boys in their locker room. The school permitted this without informing any of the students or parents, which left many boys embarrassed when a gender confused girl suddenly started changing beside them.

The school decided to bend over backward to try and accommodate the little girl. The confused teen had free reign to the male facilities and was permitted to shower and change with the boys. When teachers objected, they were scolded and given gag orders.

Both of the P.E. teachers, Robert O. and Stephanie C., objected to administrators’ orders to allow the girl into the bathroom, with no forewarning of the boys, or their parents, so that the boys could take steps to protect their privacy. Administrators told them that informing the boys so they could take steps to protect their privacy would be
“discriminatory,” and subject them to discipline.”

Read more:

Sick! School Punishes Male PE Teacher For Refusing To Watch Girl Undress - Life and Liberty!

That's some sick shit and just wrong. The teach should file suit
Subs have no power...and if the Right had their way, no teachers would have any protection from this kind of firing.

Bbbut one little snowflake felt offended ....SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!!!!!!

Idiot left tards are past annoying
I know Tommy probably sits during the anthem.

Do the Brits have an anthem?

Something by 'The Beatles' maybe?
Oh he is in Brittian? Maybe he is athem envy.
Wheres Brittian ?

Next to some shithole called Wales
Watch out, Tommy! Some catfish who claims to be a sassy irish lass just said something bad about Wales. This really means something to someone, right? Right?

What do you mean, "What did the kids do wrong"? They do a lot of stuff wrong. They're kids.

If you doubt it, think on this: Let's send kids to school with self-learning centers and computers and NO ADULTS to lead and manage and teach.

Imagine that at 6 years old, 10 years old, even 16 years old. And then imagine your question, 'What did the kids do wrong'?
Your deflections are pathetic. What did the kids in this story do wrong ?

Forum List

Back