Teacher banned for thanking students standing during pledge of allegiance

A long-time substitute teacher was told not to come back to his school in Missouri after he thanked students for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Teacher Banned For Thanking Students Standing During Pledge of Allegiance
Substitute teacher banned over Pledge of Allegiance :: WRAL.com

Compliments of your Trump haters, oh won't it be so exciting when Karma finds these anti american losers . We love it when you degenerates begin to eat yourselves, keep going we need smarter leveled ppl any ways because you fkrs are dumb as hell.

Several thoughts here:

1. Everyone and anyone is "bullied" these days. It's just ridiculous. I'm seeing this from even younger teachers--if someone says something they don't like, they're "bullying". I'm so dead sick of this. What a nation of total WIMPS we are. Overgrown children with hormones.

2. That said, the teacher probably should not have said anything, not that what he said was so bad, but just because he's surrounded by snowflakes. He's asking for trouble

3. I dislike the technique of "thanking" students for behavior you like when you're really trying to disparage behavior you don't--which is really what he was doing. It's dishonest and even manipulative. Many teachers of young children do it and I have never liked it.

4. Last but not least: it's sickening that American kids won't say the pledge or will kneel during the Nat'l Anthem, of course. But here we are.

there must be more to this idiotic story

Bbbut one little snowflake felt offended ....SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!!!!!!

Idiot left tards are past annoying
I know Tommy probably sits during the anthem.

Do the Brits have an anthem?

Something by 'The Beatles' maybe?

BRITISH NATIONAL ANTHEM

If we're not thrashing them we're saving them

gloat not, irish

A long-time substitute teacher was told not to come back to his school in Missouri after he thanked students for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Compliments of your Trump haters, oh won't it be so exciting when Karma finds these anti american losers . We love it when you degenerates begin to eat yourselves, keep going we need smarter leveled ppl any ways because you fkrs are dumb as hell.
Teacher sound like a bullying prick. Get him out of the classroom.

"Bullying"? How did you come by that assessment?

I smell a lie or two here.

If all he'd said was "thank you," I'd think they were wrong to fire him. But that's not all he said, was it? He made sure to backhandedly infer that those kids who didn't stand were anti-American.

I smell a lie or two here.

You are correct.

From the OP link.
"School officials fired a substitute teacher for bullying students who didn't stand for pledge."

We all know the alt-right slogan, "Do it our way or hit the highway". Or is it "do it our way or get out of the way"

If all he'd said was "thank you," I'd think they were wrong to fire him. But that's not all he said, was it? He made sure to backhandedly infer that those kids who didn't stand were anti-American.
He didn't say or imply that but I do. And they need to change the name of that school. "Patriots" my ass.

What's trump got to do with any of this? We know the little bitch dodged the draft and you people still adore him.

For thanking the students? You're an idiot.

It's Tommy Taint.. par for the course.

For saying thank you?

The very words thank you should be punished. What about all those who weren't thanked. What about them?
Civility is racist.

Oh he is in Brittian? Maybe he is athem envy.

Wheres Brittian ?

We dont have to be forced to stand or sing. No kneeling going on either.

And, that's just the girls team.

Where did he do that? Other than your muddled leftist loon mind?

Wheres Brittian ?

Next to some shithole called Wales

Forum List

Back