TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

Tea Party is what the Klan looks like in day time, Panthers are a civil rights group.

Thanks all you grand wizards for playing.

Tea Party is what the Klan looks like in day time, Panthers are a civil rights group.

Smoking that Herb this early in the morning?

Read the common ideals of the Tea Party movement and read the 10 points of the Racist Panther movement and get back to me when you get a Brain or come down from your High :lol::lol:

Tea party tools got tax cuts, but they pick the moment the black guy gets in the top spot to get all bothered. Thanks grand wizard, reasoned people not buying it.

Other then the Black Panthers, of those other groups, how many showed up at voting places at the last Presidential election armed and intimidating voters?

You're talking about one questionable incident in Philadelphia dipshit, how many people has the NBPP bombed and lynched for trying to vote?
Why are you claiming the Tea Party is responsible for the KKK's actions?

Hint: They're not.

I asked a question you old fart, my point was that no one is in any position to push for charges against the NBPP until the violence and death against black Americans who tried to vote are dealt with and the charges against the NBPP are dogshit, they didn't block anyone, they looked scary and they are racists, but they didn't do what the KKK and racist white mobs did.

Read the common ideals of the Tea Party movement and read the 10 points of the Racist Panther movement and get back to me when you get a Brain or come down from your High :lol::lol:

Tea Bastards don't have any common ideals except hating Obama.

Other then the Black Panthers, of those other groups, how many showed up at voting places at the last Presidential election armed and intimidating voters?

You're talking about one questionable incident in Philadelphia dipshit, how many people has the NBPP bombed and lynched for trying to vote?

So as usual you apologist have to go back over 50 years to find something. Go ahead cite for us any recent cases of anyone being lynched to prevent them from voting? Being Bombed to prevent them from voting. Ohh wait, IN the US. Last I checked tat all stopped because the Government finally decided to do their Job.

Blacks do not now get a free pass because over 50 years ago there were problems. One incident becomes 10 becomes 100 becomes thousands if allowed. Now if you REALLY want those racist white people to return to those lynchings and bombings go ahead and tell your black buddies they can stop anyone they want from voting and the Government will not act.

The NBPP didn't stop anyone from voting, I saw the clip you lying piece of goat shit.

I asked a question you old fart, my point was that no one is in any position to push for charges against the NBPP until the violence and death against black Americans who tried to vote are dealt with and the charges against the NBPP are dogshit, they didn't block anyone, they looked scary and they are racists, but they didn't do what the KKK and racist white mobs did.
Yeah, you asked a question intentionally conflating events of the past with a current political movement. You'll notice this thread is not about the KKK.

Tea Bastards don't have any common ideals except hating Obama.
Uh huh.

So as usual you apologist have to go back over 50 years to find something. Go ahead cite for us any recent cases of anyone being lynched to prevent them from voting? Being Bombed to prevent them from voting. Ohh wait, IN the US. Last I checked tat all stopped because the Government finally decided to do their Job.

Blacks do not now get a free pass because over 50 years ago there were problems. One incident becomes 10 becomes 100 becomes thousands if allowed. Now if you REALLY want those racist white people to return to those lynchings and bombings go ahead and tell your black buddies they can stop anyone they want from voting and the Government will not act.

The NBPP didn't stop anyone from voting, I saw the clip you lying piece of goat shit.
The polling place was only open the three minutes or so that clip lasted? :confused:

The polling place was only open the three minutes or so that clip lasted? :confused:

The NBPP as racist as those pieces of shit are didn't stop anyone from voting, one was even a credentialed poll watcher the other who was armed was not, there were no other incidents like this in the country.

Yeah, you asked a question intentionally conflating events of the past with a current political movement. You'll notice this thread is not about the KKK.

Tea Bastards are the new KKK.

they adopted astroturf after seeing Obama's grass roots, same people they just leave the hoods at home in the daytime.

they adopted astroturf after seeing Obama's grass roots, same people they just leave the hoods at home in the daytime.

The KKK votes almost overwhelmingly Republican and don't associate with Democrats, David Duke was a Republican.

Don't I know it, I live in Duke country. You'd be shocked how many whites supported him.:cuckoo:

The KKK votes almost overwhelmingly Republican and don't associate with Democrats, David Duke was a Republican.

And Democrat Senator Byrd who led the Philibuster in 1964 opposing Blacks having Civil Right, was he your Poster Boy?

And Democrat Senator Byrd who led the Philibuster in 1964 opposing Blacks having Civil Right, was he your Poster Boy?

I will noanswer that question since I wasn't even born, the Democrats have never elected a politician who actively served in the KKK, the Republicans did with David Duke and the KKK votes overwhelmingly Republican.

Now answer my questions you slug, comparing Obama to Hitler, bin Laden and Stalin is supposed to represent what? What is the releavance of the those comparisons? Are they not racist and slanderous?

I will noanswer that question since I wasn't even born, the Democrats have never elected a politician who actively served in the KKK, the Republicans did with David Duke and the KKK votes overwhelmingly Republican.

Now answer my questions you slug, comparing Obama to Hitler, bin Laden and Stalin is supposed to represent what? What is the releavance of the those comparisons? Are they not racist and slanderous?

Slug?, no a Gremlin, can't you read?

Personally comparing BB to Hitler to those people is silly, the comparison should be more to a few of the detrimental ideas of those people, not to the whole person.

I still do not think it is racist.

For years the Left compared Bush to every sleazy name in the book, not saying the Right should do the same thing...... Just saying.......

Slug?, no a Gremlin, can't you read?

Personally comparing BB to Hitler to those people is silly, the comparison should be more to a few of the detrimental ideas of those people, not to the whole person.

I still do not think it is racist.

For years the Left compared Bush to every sleazy name in the book, not saying the Right should do the same thing...... Just saying.......

The left has never played name games with Bush's name suggesting he was a terrorist or Muslim nor has his religion ever been questioned, the left has never questioned Bush's citizenship, Bush had it so much easier than Obama.

Forum List

Back