TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

I will noanswer that question since I wasn't even born, the Democrats have never elected a politician who actively served in the KKK, the Republicans did with David Duke and the KKK votes overwhelmingly Republican.

Now answer my questions you slug, comparing Obama to Hitler, bin Laden and Stalin is supposed to represent what? What is the releavance of the those comparisons? Are they not racist and slanderous?

Slug?, no a Gremlin, can't you read?

Personally comparing BB to Hitler to those people is silly, the comparison should be more to a few of the detrimental ideas of those people, not to the whole person.

I still do not think it is racist.

For years the Left compared Bush to every sleazy name in the book, not saying the Right should do the same thing...... Just saying.......

The left has never played name games with Bush's name suggesting he was a terrorist or Muslim nor has his religion ever been questioned, the left has never questioned Bush's citizenship, Bush had it so much easier than Obama.

cry us a friggen RIVER.
waaaaaaaa

Slug?, no a Gremlin, can't you read?

Personally comparing BB to Hitler to those people is silly, the comparison should be more to a few of the detrimental ideas of those people, not to the whole person.

I still do not think it is racist.

For years the Left compared Bush to every sleazy name in the book, not saying the Right should do the same thing...... Just saying.......

The left has never played name games with Bush's name suggesting he was a terrorist or Muslim nor has his religion ever been questioned, the left has never questioned Bush's citizenship, Bush had it so much easier than Obama.

cry us a friggen RIVER.
waaaaaaaa

Like the dishonest piece of dogshit hypocrite that you are you will refuse to criticize Tea Bastards for being pussies and too cowardly to criticize slanderous, racist fucktards in their file and rank, suits me just fine, now you are without any reason to criticize the left.

cry us a friggen RIVER.
waaaaaaaa

Like the dishonest piece of dogshit hypocrite that you are you will refuse to criticize Tea Bastards for being pussies and too cowardly to criticize slanderous, racist fucktards in their file and rank, suits me just fine, now you are without any reason to criticize the left.

hahahaha, I'll take my marching order from someone like you, WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER. when I see you criticize the Obama, and not because you all say he ISN'T LEFT commie like ENOUGH, then I'll care. Until then.

GOT IT.:lol:

Last edited:
cry us a friggen RIVER.
waaaaaaaa

hahahaha, I'll take my marching order from someone like you, WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER. when I see you criticize the Obama, and not because you all say he ISN'T LEFT commie like ENOUGH, then I'll care. Until then.

I'm not mad at having a black president and paranoid, unlike a whole party of fuckwits called Tea Bastards, you're doing exactly what I want you to do, the more stubborn you act and refuse to criticze Tea Bastards the less credible your position looks.

TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

The difference in the two is the Tea Party is a political movement supported by political figures and the New Black Panthers is not a political movement supported by any political figures. New Black Panthers are not a racist movement but there are members that are racist. KKK, white supremacist, skin heads, Aryan nation members are racist organization and you do not hear FOXNEWS,etc denouncing them or any of them so why is the NAACP expected to denounce the New Black Panther movement. I don’t hear FOXNEWS denouncing the racism in the Tea Party which is so obvious by posters and video. Because to do so they would be denouncing their party. Reich wing nuts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MbqupVxMY]YouTube - Black Panthers Say That Blacks Have To "Kill Some Crackers And Their Babies!"[/ame]

VS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9X5moico4&feature=related[/ame]

You can all watch and make up your own minds about what those who represent these 2 groups stand for.

The only difference is, I called the NBPP racist fucktards, that Tea Bastard loving cow Stephanie refuse to criticize the Tea Bastards for racism amongst them, she's the type that would squeeze shit out of a diaper into an empty ice cream cone and call it chocolate ice cream with nuts. so full of denial.

I'm not mad at having a black president and paranoid, unlike a whole party of fuckwits called Tea Bastards, you're doing exactly what I want you to do, the more stubborn you act and refuse to criticze Tea Bastards the less credible your position looks.

LOL, you know what, people are over your all accusations of WE ARE SCARED of having a BLACK PRESIDENT.

what we are scared of, is having a friggen Black Liberation follower who sat in a RACIST CHURCH for over 20yrs. imposing policies on us that is out to PAY BACK THE WHITEY.

As you can see now, more and more Americans are seeing and that just has you friggen commie lovers panties all in a bunch. so now the only thing you all have left, IS TO SCREAM THE RACE CARD. guess what, it ain't working anymore.

we are here and we are COMMING. GET USED TO IT.

LOL, you know what, people are over your all accusations of WE ARE SCARED of having a BLACK PRESIDENT.

what we are scared of, is having a friggen Black Liberation follower who sat in a RACIST CHURCH for over 20yrs. imposing policies on us that is out to PAY BACK THE WHITEY.

As you can see now, more and more Americans are seeing and that just has you friggen commie lovers panties all in a bunch. so now the only thing you all have left, IS TO SCREAM THE RACE CARD. guess what, it ain't working anymore.

You're not only scared of having a black president you're also mad, Tea bastards always sound mad.

Tea Party is what the Klan looks like in day time, Panthers are a civil rights group.

Thanks all you grand wizards for playing.

Smoking that Herb this early in the morning?

Read the common ideals of the Tea Party movement and read the 10 points of the Racist Panther movement and get back to me when you get a Brain or come down from your High :lol::lol:

Tea Bastards don't have any common ideals except hating Obama.

I think you are wrong on that. I don't think it is President Obama that they hate. It is Democrats (white or black) that they hate. The Tea Party Movement seeks one thing, the restoration of a government controlled by the Republican Party.

I honestly do not believe they care about the color of skin. What they care about is the letter following a politicians name.

Immie

You're not only scared of having a black president you're also mad, Tea bastards always sound mad.

lol, have you read ANY of your postings?
you are not only MAD. you are stark RAVING mad.:lol:

You don't help your cause calling the Tea Party 'Tea Bastards'. JMO.

That's a very revealing post.

it should be.
you should bone up on what Black Liberation is and just what the Rev. Wright PREACHED all those yrs. the Obama's sat in his church. of course you all should of done this before he was elected, but.

Last edited:

it should be.
you should bone up on what Black Liberation is and just what the Rev. Wright PREACHED all those yrs. the Obama's sat in his church. of course you all should of done this before he was elected, but.

It's revealing of you, and of your fear and misunderstanding of Black Liberation Theology. I've had no concerns about Reverend Wright. He is a man of his time.

it should be.

It's revealing of you, and of your fear and misunderstanding of Black Liberation Theology. I've had no concerns about Reverend Wright. He is a man of his time.

yeah ok then, G-d DAMN AMERCIA.

it should be.

He had a point. You didn't understand it. I did. I didn't feel threatened by it.

Last edited:
We see the whole event differently. I'm not afraid of black people feeling empowered.

Last edited:
We see the whole event differently. I'm not afraid of black people feeling empowered.

oh please cut the crap., that is why you don't see a thing wrong with the NBP party calling for KILLING the cracker babies..:lol:

Last edited:
it should be.

You should actually listen to that sermon in context. It was not as bad as you think. I realize that FOX played it up, but the man himself seems like a decent human being when you listen to him rather than the FOX soundbites.

Bill Moyers Journal . Profile . Jeremiah Wright | PBS

Listen to both portions of the interview... if you dare. ;) Then make up your own mind.

Immie

Forum List

Back