Tea Party Threatens Revenge Against Pennsylvania Justices

Why are people having so much trouble getting an ID....
Is it trouble with reading,writing...Is it that they just don't comprehend basic
communicating skills...

They have known for a year now they needed to get this done. :confused:

we have volunteers at every bus station and going into every elder care building to help people out.

It's just the dems crying foul b/c they want to cheat.

Sounds like a great idea. Everybody knows these judges took bribes from the illegal alien lobby. They should be hung for treason.

it's not a stereotype, it's a lie based on no evidence, that TP is violent.

muslim stereotype is that they are violent, and there's tons of proof.

After decades of hardship, rape, abuse, murder, mass murder, one group of lybians stood up, finally.
Ah figured you would fit in with the idiots stereotypes...good job for being a moron.:clap2:

^^ can't prove me wrong

^^ not worth my time to show how ignorant and bigoted you are.

By Ian Millhiser

Earlier this week, every single sitting Pennsylvania Supreme Court justice rejected a lower court decision allowing that state’s voter ID law to take effect. Four justices joined a majority opinion requiring the lower court judge to look at the case again due to concerns that voters were unable to obtain the IDs they were supposed to have easy access to as a matter of law, and two more justices joined a dissent arguing that the law should simply be suspended right away. Three of the justices in the majority were Republicans.

Nevertheless, a Tea Party group is now threatening to exact revenge upon the state supreme court for refusing to uphold a law that prevents many low-income, student and minority voters from casting a ballot:

More: Tea Party Threatens Revenge Against Pennsylvania Justices For Not Upholding Voter ID Law | ThinkProgress

Why are you lying???

There isnt a single law in the US that prevents anyone from voting.....

Typical of the teabaggers to use thuggery and intimidation against those that don't follow their radical right wing agenda.

Makes you wonder how much violence from them is going to come out after Obama wins re-election,...

So according to you, organizing to vote out elected judges who rule against the will of the People is 'thuggery and intimidation'?

Fuck off and die, pissant! You're wasting oxygen that could support SENTIENT life.

Typical of the teabaggers to use thuggery and intimidation against those that don't follow their radical right wing agenda.

Makes you wonder how much violence from them is going to come out after Obama wins re-election,...
Thuggery is the lefty idiots tool. You idiots prove it all the time.

One thing is for sure, to insure Domestic Tranquility we will have to outsource our Progressives

Fuck off and die, pissant! You're wasting oxygen that could support SENTIENT life.

Case in point again of how the teabaggers are filled with nothing but hate and violence.

Case in point again of how the teabaggers are filled with nothing but hate and violence.

It's not hate, moron, it's DISGUST. You're so fucking dishonest it boggles the mind. You're so fucking dishonest that you wouldn't even quote my ENTIRE post because the rest of it put the lie to your entire premise. You know, where you claim that participation in the electoral process equates to 'thuggery and intimidation'?

In Iowa the judges who forced same sex marriage on the people were impeached. Revenge works.

Projection. Seek professional help.

LMAO!!! How desperate is dumb-ass here ^ to get something, anything on the Tea Party. While his side of the aisle is assualting people, raping women, and even killing people, this is the radical wing-nut ThinkProgress "version" of "threatening revenge:

A Philadelphia-area tea party group says it will work to defeat two state Supreme Court justices next year if the state’s new voter identification law isn’t in effect for the Nov. 6 election.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Ohhhhhh! They are going to DEFEAT the justices who ruled in favor of left-wing partisan cheating in an election. Wow - what "threats" of "revenge"! God damn is that funny... :lol:

No Desperate is what Mitt is...:lol:

It's not hate, moron, it's DISGUST. You're so fucking dishonest it boggles the mind. You're so fucking dishonest that you wouldn't even quote my ENTIRE post because the rest of it put the lie to your entire premise. You know, where you claim that participation in the electoral process equates to 'thuggery and intimidation'?

He's an idiot of the highest order, and he's a Democrat., but then I repeat myself.

He's an idiot of the highest order, and he's a Democrat., but then I repeat myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4]Best Bob Hope movie line - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it only the commiecrats object to trying to insure the integrity of our elections? It would seem to me that all Americans would want to make sure that everyone who cast a ballot are eligible to do so. The US Supreme Court has already ruled that it is constitutional so WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM????

Forum List

Back