Tea Party stages tent collapse as publicity stunt

This is a whole new low? A sitting President lies about the murder of an Ambassador and this is a low? Our government provides weapons to drug lords and terrorists and this is a low? Scandal after scandal in our government and you are worried about THIS??

What on earth is wrong with you?

ooo this smells like beck....

This is a whole new low? A sitting President lies about the murder of an Ambassador and this is a low? Our government provides weapons to drug lords and terrorists and this is a low? Scandal after scandal in our government and you are worried about THIS??

why are you commenting on the Reagan years?

Why are you acting like your brains are up your ass?

why are you even here welcher? you made a bet to leave if obama won, so leave.

The moron union thug that punched out Crowder was wearing his union jacket.

:lmao:

His name was embroidered on it. I have a thread on his identification. Tony Camargo.

tony-union-thug-e1355265550540.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0&feature=player_embedded]UNIONS ASSAULT ON CAMERA!! - YouTube[/ame]

...:D

His name was embroidered on it. I have a thread on theidentification. Tony.

great stuff! I hope he broke his jaw!

You guys keep pushing this thug shit, Fuck it, i say beat people down. Fucking deserve it.

This is like the little kid who pokes the beehive and and then whines when he gets stung.

ah yes, who didn't see this coming?

the Unions lost in that State and didn't make any new friends with their behavior..but it was all STAGED folks

Sorry champ the President did not lie about the murder of our Ambassador. Please post the quote where you allege he lied.

Turn off fox.
Its' Bad news for America.

Witness explains how he saw Tea Party activists take down their own tents - YouTube

The TeaScum has stooped to a whole new low.

WTF were they doing there in the first place?

I wonder why there's no video of this so-called NRA member taking down the tent.? Did he ever exsist? Here's a different kind of Viseo.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G9nfJ8UWpL8]UNION THUGS Destroy AFP Tent - Rough Up Conservatives at Michigan State Capital Grounds - YouTube[/ame]​

I wouldn't be surprised. AFP is a manufactured astro turf organization, put together by the Koch Brothers. Too bad the tea baggers are too stupid to not understand what the real Tea Party was about.

This is what liberals do. They commit some nonsense act, then blame someone else for it.

You guys keep pushing this thug shit, Fuck it, i say beat people down. Fucking deserve it.

This is like the little kid who pokes the beehive and and then whines when he gets stung.

Look at the way she was dressed, Your Honor! She was BEGGING TO BE RAPED!!!

the only difference is bees react due to instinct..they are incapable of rational thought.

What was the excuse of the union thugs?

Witness explains how he saw Tea Party activists take down their own tents - YouTube

The TeaScum has stooped to a whole new low.

WTF were they doing there in the first place?

So Tom Duckworth blew the conspiracy doors right off this event. :lmao:

Dont believe your lying eyes, believe Tom!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqnHMhytfs&feature=player_embedded]Pro-Union Protesters In Michigan Tear Down Koch Brothers-Backed Americans For Prosperity Tent - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0&feature=player_embedded]UNIONS ASSAULT ON CAMERA!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj_Lra1lvxw&feature=player_embedded]Inside view as unions tear down AFP tent - YouTube[/ame]

Why isn't the so-called 'liberal' media covering this?

The Tea Folk knocked over their own tent.

Pretty cheap stunt if you ask me.

Let's, for the sake of argument, say you are absolutely right. Who cares? People are unemployed. Our money is worth less every day. Our debt is growing exponentially. The administration is covering up their lies about Benghazi. Violence is spreading throughout the world. We could be close to a total economic collapse.

But this is what you're worried about? A tent? Somehow this is the biggest problem you see in society. This is what concerns you. It's not the growing number of murder and violent sexual offenses. It's not our economy. It's not the absolute corruption throughout our government or the fact that they waste our money daily. It's a tent.

Wake up and do something productive in fixing the real problems our nation has. Of course the media is going to ignore a non-story.

At least you live up to yo name...:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GtbWbw66KrI#]Violent Mob Destroys AFP Tent in Lansing, Michigan Protest - YouTube[/ame]!

Forum List

Back