Tea Party ... RACISTS

Seems to me most footage i see of tea parties is from people trying to ridicule and discredit them.

Ok, but you're the one acting as though everyone there has cameras so "where's the footage!?!?!?" when the "everyone" who would catch and release such a thing are probably the tiny percentage of people there who AREN'T tea partiers, thus having a tiny percent chance to get an "exact moment" caught on tape.

There are cameras everywhere it should be easy. And if you listen to the media or the dimocrats there was people screaming racial slurs but funny how not one camera or mic picked it up.

And just the fact that there is a reward posted usually increases the number of people looking to collect it doesn't decrease it.

I'd be insane to call the whole movement racist based on one or two voices, but I'd be just as insane to believe that none in it are.

Jill....come on.

Obama never intended to get us out of Iraq immediately .

If you had read his campaign announcement on his website it clearly stated he was gonna leave 50,000 behind after the withdrawal.

He only gave everyone the impression he was gonna pull us out.

With respect to GITMO...reality set in once Obama became President.

Umm, yea, all of this is alluding to the fact that he's not as "radical left" as people like to say, and you just actually helped her point.

Ok, but you're the one acting as though everyone there has cameras so "where's the footage!?!?!?" when the "everyone" who would catch and release such a thing are probably the tiny percentage of people there who AREN'T tea partiers, thus having a tiny percent chance to get an "exact moment" caught on tape.

There are cameras everywhere it should be easy. And if you listen to the media or the dimocrats there was people screaming racial slurs but funny how not one camera or mic picked it up.

And just the fact that there is a reward posted usually increases the number of people looking to collect it doesn't decrease it.

I'd be insane to call the whole movement racist based on one or two voices, but I'd be just as insane to believe that none in it are.

Where did I say none are? I am simply stating that there has been no proof whatsoever to support the claims that racial slurs are shouted at tea party events. And until there is such evidence it should not be accepted as fact.

FYI there are racists in the Dimmy party too.

If what you say is true - and given that the Democrat Party has been usurped by the radical left, then I would suggest that the TEA Parties are even more legitimate. Because there are vast numbers of people who used to be GOP and used to be Dems who now feel they have been ousted from their traditional 'home'.... hence, the TEA Parties.

the democratic party HASN'T been usurped by the 'radical left'. if it were, we'd be out of both iraq and afghanistan and gitmo would be closed...and there would be a public option.

not real lefty out there, imo.

that's just a facile excuse for justifying rightwing extremism.

Everyone not a Conservative is "Radical left!!!"

The Democrat Party of the 60s would be called conservative compared to the progressives of today.

This used to be a fairly conservative country and now Washington is in the hands of the same people that blew shit up and spit on soldiers when they returned from Vietnam.

Last edited:
Jill....come on.

Obama never intended to get us out of Iraq immediately .

If you had read his campaign announcement on his website it clearly stated he was gonna leave 50,000 behind after the withdrawal.

He only gave everyone the impression he was gonna pull us out.

With respect to GITMO...reality set in once Obama became President.

Umm, yea, all of this is alluding to the fact that he's not as "radical left" as people like to say, and you just actually helped her point.

No...he is a radical but there are still limitations on his powers....thank God.

Not to mention the fact that he's a compulsive liar...nothing he said he would do is written in stone.

Why do they need to rebrand themselves? Tea Partiers are CONSERVATIVES. There were two organizers I've heard thus far on Hannity's show that describe themselves as such: "we're a grassroots group with Conservative values."

they are a for profit organization that will milk you idiots out of your money and do nothng but drain republican voters from the republican party....how fucking stupid are you people....the so called tea party will do nothing but enable another 4 yrs of democrats with the conservatives splitting their votes....but hey ...yall just buy into it...literally...go for it...send them some money...

If what you say is true - and given that the Democrat Party has been usurped by the radical left, then I would suggest that the TEA Parties are even more legitimate. Because there are vast numbers of people who used to be GOP and used to be Dems who now feel they have been ousted from their traditional 'home'.... hence, the TEA Parties.

the democratic party HASN'T been usurped by the 'radical left'. if it were, we'd be out of both iraq and afghanistan and gitmo would be closed...and there would be a public option.

The only reason that Obama hasn't pulled the troops is not because he doesn't want to. But he is not a stupid man. He knows what would happen if he went that far. But the Dems has moved waaaay too far left for its traditional base. Obama himself, along with pretty much everyone who surrounds him hold views that are further left than the traditional dem voter.

There is no excuse for extremism, left or right. The TEA Parties are NOT extremists. They are filling a hole - left by both GOP and Dems. I hold both parties in equal contempt.

Fact of it is, that the MSM has misrepresented the TEA Parties. ACORN and the SEUI have infiltrated events and now it is impossible to legitimately claim any evidence of 'signs' comparing Obama with Hilter, the Holocaust or anything else. That's the problem when you have groups who infiltrate another for the purposes of misrepresenting that group.

One wonders exact what HuffPo's 'citizen journalists' were told to do.

That must be it!

Why do they need to rebrand themselves? Tea Partiers are CONSERVATIVES. There were two organizers I've heard thus far on Hannity's show that describe themselves as such: "we're a grassroots group with Conservative values."

they are a for profit organization that will milk you idiots out of your money and do nothng but drain republican voters from the republican party....how fucking stupid are you people....the so called tea party will do nothing but enable another 4 yrs of democrats with the conservatives splitting their votes....but hey ...yall just buy into it...literally...go for it...send them some money...

Oh for heavens sake! Really! I would have thought better of you, bones. The TEA Parties are NOT a 'for profit' organization. Yea, a company set up a conference and tried to profit from it - that is not the same thing at all.

Jeeeez. Talk about falling for crap.

The Democrat Party of the 60s would be called conservative compared the progressives of today.

This used to be a fairly conservative country and now Washington is in the hands of the same people that blew shit up and spit on soldiers when they returned from Vietnam.

Yah except, you know, all the Democrats who have served and/or are serving and voted Democrat. But those couldn't possibly exist.

All countries become more and more progressive. The root word is progress. We used to have Atari now we have XBox 360. I'd think something was majorly fucked up if progress didn't continue, and of course there's backward progress along the way but so be it.

I'm not scare dof every little change.

I don't believe there's some invisible movement to put me in a death camp.

I'm more than comfortable with the taxes I pay, and would note that Taxes in this country have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher in the past, and even now we have more people.

Hey Zohaaan, I'm not in the tea party.

No, like the TEA Parties are not a bunch of racists. I mean that the dems would rather accuse people of racism than deal with genuine issues.

I have no doubt that not all tea party extremists are racists.

That does not mean this is not another redundant imbecilic thread.

I do kind of agree that yet another thread on the TEA parties is a tad like overkill but.... since the rabid lefties (note: not liberals or democrats) keep starting a new thread on every sentence uttered by anyone who claims an attachment to the TEA Parties, it seems reasonable that some people start a few in defense of them.

Fact is, there is no legitimate evidence either for or against the TEA parties and racism. Simply because many have been infiltrated by the rabid lefties for their own political purposes. When you have ACORN sending people, the SEUI sending people and the HuffPo calling for its readers to be 'citizen jounalists', they lose any credibility on legitimate opposition. One wonders what those volunteer 'citizen journalists' were instructed to do at these events. But when it comes to the tactics of organizations such as ACORN and the SEUI, I think we have the evidence to suggest that their methods were not in the interests of 'honest' feedback.

The majority of the Tea Partiers are not Republicans according to a recent Gallup Poll.

The Democrat Party of the 60s would be called conservative compared the progressives of today.

Yah except, you know, all the Democrats who have served and/or are serving and voted Democrat. But those couldn't possibly exist.

All countries become more and more progressive. The root word is progress. We used to have Atari now we have XBox 360. I'd think something was majorly fucked up if progress didn't continue, and of course there's backward progress along the way but so be it.

I'm more than comfortable with the taxes I pay, and would note that Taxes in this country have been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher in the past, and even now we have more people.

It's one thing to replace your Atari with an XBox.

it is a horse of a different color when the government tells you to upgrade under the threat of tax penalties then jacks up the price of the XBox in order to give subsidies so that everyone else can buy a new XBox too.

Last edited:

You know for a minute I thought you were smart. Progressives don't support progress. That's the stupidest thing I've heard today.

Taxes are about to go higher.....they have to in order to pay off the debt. They already raised the sin tax so more are coming down the pike.

That must be it!

Obama himself told us to judge him by the company he keeps. I judge him on that criteria. If you think that someone who surrounds himself with radicals does so without being influenced by those radical views, then it's no wonder you think the way you do.

I have always taken great pains to ensure that I differentiate between genuine democrats, liberals and far left. I never refer to 'you people', I always try to differentiate. It is a pity that more people can't do likewise. I am not surprised at GT's inability to grasp that simple concept, but I am surprised at yours.

I do kind of agree that yet another thread on the TEA parties is a tad like overkill but.... since the rabid lefties (note: not liberals or democrats) keep starting a new thread on every sentence uttered by anyone who claims an attachment to the TEA Parties, it seems reasonable that some people start a few in defense of them.

Fact is, there is no legitimate evidence either for or against the TEA parties and racism. Simply because many have been infiltrated by the rabid lefties for their own political purposes. When you have ACORN sending people, the SEUI sending people and the HuffPo calling for its readers to be 'citizen jounalists', they lose any credibility on legitimate opposition. One wonders what those volunteer 'citizen journalists' were instructed to do at these events. But when it comes to the tactics of organizations such as ACORN and the SEUI, I think we have the evidence to suggest that their methods were not in the interests of 'honest' feedback.

The majority of the Tea Partiers are not Republicans according to a recent Gallup Poll.
Of course not because leaders of the Tea Party such as Palin and loony Beck tell them that they're the Conservative party, not the Republican party.

The Democrat Party of the 60s would be called conservative compared to the progressives of today.

It was not a conservative country... not at all. What happened was that the republican party, in an effort to create what karl rove called the 'permanent republican majority' decided to use wedge issues and the southern strategy to divide the country among red and blue states.

you claim the dems have moved further left, but that's not true. the repubs moved far right. they co-opted the religious right; they co-opted disaffected white middle class men; they co-opted neo-cons. And Richard Nixon couldn't even get past the primaries now... he started the EPA, believed in diplomacy (having henry kissinger running all around); stopped the vietnam war; and opened china, for which he'd be called a 'commie' now'.

i think you need to reassess.

Of course not because leaders of the Tea Party such as Palin and loony Beck tell them that they're the Conservative party, not the Republican party.

it's also because the tea party people pretend they're conservative when they are rabidly rightwing and they call themselves 'independent' because they like to do the 'i hate government' dance and want to separate themselves from the failures of the prior 8 years. they also call bush a liberal which is really funny.

I think it was 48%. The rest are Independents and Democrats.

you are so mis informed you ooze misinformation. you need an anti perspireant.

Forum List

Back