Tea Party ... RACISTS

I do kind of agree that yet another thread on the TEA parties is a tad like overkill but.... since the rabid lefties (note: not liberals or democrats) keep starting a new thread on every sentence uttered by anyone who claims an attachment to the TEA Parties, it seems reasonable that some people start a few in defense of them.

Fact is, there is no legitimate evidence either for or against the TEA parties and racism. Simply because many have been infiltrated by the rabid lefties for their own political purposes. When you have ACORN sending people, the SEUI sending people and the HuffPo calling for its readers to be 'citizen jounalists', they lose any credibility on legitimate opposition. One wonders what those volunteer 'citizen journalists' were instructed to do at these events. But when it comes to the tactics of organizations such as ACORN and the SEUI, I think we have the evidence to suggest that their methods were not in the interests of 'honest' feedback.

The majority of the Tea Partiers are not Republicans according to a recent Gallup Poll.
Of course not because leaders of the Tea Party such as Palin and loony Beck tell them that they're the Conservative party, not the Republican party.

Another lie. Palin and Beck don't lead the movement.

Keep digging that hole dude.

Everyone not a Conservative is "Radical left!!!"

That must be it!

Obama himself told us to judge him by the company he keeps. I judge him on that criteria. If you think that someone who surrounds himself with radicals does so without being influenced by those radical views, then it's no wonder you think the way you do.

I have always taken great pains to ensure that I differentiate between genuine democrats, liberals and far left. I never refer to 'you people', I always try to differentiate. It is a pity that more people can't do likewise. I am not surprised at GT's inability to grasp that simple concept, but I am surprised at yours.

You know, you really like to say shit like this as though it's supposed to matter what the fuck you think ....but really, it doesn't.

It's easy to see who you are, a phony bitch is a phony bitch, and because you talk pompass doesn't really hide that fact. You are just that: a phony bitch.

The majority of the Tea Partiers are not Republicans according to a recent Gallup Poll.
Of course not because leaders of the Tea Party such as Palin and loony Beck tell them that they're the Conservative party, not the Republican party.

They're all the free advertisment the movement needs. Oh wait, Palin's not free they pay her to speak :lol:

The Democrat Party of the 60s would be called conservative compared to the progressives of today.

This used to be a fairly conservative country and now Washington is in the hands of the same people that blew shit up and spit on soldiers when they returned from Vietnam.

It was not a conservative country... not at all. What happened was that the republican party, in an effort to create what karl rove called the 'permanent republican majority' decided to use wedge issues and the southern strategy to divide the country among red and blue states.

you claim the dems have moved further left, but that's not true. the repubs moved far right. they co-opted the religious right; they co-opted disaffected white middle class men; they co-opted neo-cons. And Richard Nixon couldn't even get past the primaries now... he started the EPA, believed in diplomacy (having henry kissinger running all around); stopped the vietnam war; and opened china, for which he'd be called a 'commie' now'.

i think you need to reassess.

no need to reassess at all, I watch MSNBC, I read KOS. and I read Huffington.. all these people have group hugs regularly on MSNBC,and that is so far left if you leaned even slightly lefter you head would bump da floor, so now tell us some more sweet little lies..

it's also because the tea party people pretend they're conservative when they are rabidly rightwing and they call themselves 'independent' because they like to do the 'i hate government' dance and want to separate themselves from the failures of the prior 8 years. they also call bush a liberal which is really funny.

It's "I hate excessive, intrusive, overly expensive government"

Get it right will ya?

BTW I am not a tea party person but I hate excessive, intrusive and overly expensive government.

And GW expanded government more than any president in the last 4 decades the only person to beat him has been Obama.

I would say that disqualifies GW as a conservative wouldn't you?

Last edited:

The more the rabid left picks on the Tea Party the more determined the Tea Party becomes. They (the far left) are the "stimulus" that Real Americans need.

Ok, but you're the one acting as though everyone there has cameras so "where's the footage!?!?!?" when the "everyone" who would catch and release such a thing are probably the tiny percentage of people there who AREN'T tea partiers, thus having a tiny percent chance to get an "exact moment" caught on tape.

There are cameras everywhere it should be easy. And if you listen to the media or the dimocrats there was people screaming racial slurs but funny how not one camera or mic picked it up.

And just the fact that there is a reward posted usually increases the number of people looking to collect it doesn't decrease it.

I'd be insane to call the whole movement racist based on one or two voices, but I'd be just as insane to believe that none in it are.

Just like I'd be insane to say there are no racists in the Dems, or the GOP.... this whole 'racism' crap is such a fucking pathetic attempt to dismiss millions of ordinary Americans that it's offensive.

The Democrat Party of the 60s would be called conservative compared to the progressives of today.

This used to be a fairly conservative country and now Washington is in the hands of the same people that blew shit up and spit on soldiers when they returned from Vietnam.

It was not a conservative country... not at all. What happened was that the republican party, in an effort to create what karl rove called the 'permanent republican majority' decided to use wedge issues and the southern strategy to divide the country among red and blue states.

you claim the dems have moved further left, but that's not true. the repubs moved far right. they co-opted the religious right; they co-opted disaffected white middle class men; they co-opted neo-cons. And Richard Nixon couldn't even get past the primaries now... he started the EPA, believed in diplomacy (having henry kissinger running all around); stopped the vietnam war; and opened china, for which he'd be called a 'commie' now'.

i think you need to reassess.

I really don't want to argue with you Jill.

I remember when I was a kid most of America was similar to the Christian Right.

Many Christians believe in the EPA and diplomacy. Neither issue belongs to the Democrat Party. Most Americans supported the troops in Vietnam but didn't agree with the war.

A commie is someone who admires Chairman Mao and believes he was a great man. How many of Obama's picks have been quoting him in the last year? Obama's Communications Director said she admired Mao and Mother Theresa equally. What kind of nut-cases are these people?

Last edited:
Just like I'd be insane to say there are no racists in the Dems, or the GOP.... this whole 'racism' crap is such a fucking pathetic attempt to dismiss millions of ordinary Americans that it's offensive.

I never bought into the racism thing, but the blind hatred is a big movement.

ms. huffingsome is on right now espousing her profound knowledge of all things Tea Party.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do kind of agree that yet another thread on the TEA parties is a tad like overkill but.... since the rabid lefties (note: not liberals or democrats) keep starting a new thread on every sentence uttered by anyone who claims an attachment to the TEA Parties, it seems reasonable that some people start a few in defense of them.

Fact is, there is no legitimate evidence either for or against the TEA parties and racism. Simply because many have been infiltrated by the rabid lefties for their own political purposes. When you have ACORN sending people, the SEUI sending people and the HuffPo calling for its readers to be 'citizen jounalists', they lose any credibility on legitimate opposition. One wonders what those volunteer 'citizen journalists' were instructed to do at these events. But when it comes to the tactics of organizations such as ACORN and the SEUI, I think we have the evidence to suggest that their methods were not in the interests of 'honest' feedback.

Then Beck and Palin are basically correct, the Tea Partiers are not the Republican party but conservative minded individuals.

hmmmm the congressional black caucus refuses to admit whites, that's a classic case of pure racism.

That must be it!

Obama himself told us to judge him by the company he keeps. I judge him on that criteria. If you think that someone who surrounds himself with radicals does so without being influenced by those radical views, then it's no wonder you think the way you do.

I have always taken great pains to ensure that I differentiate between genuine democrats, liberals and far left. I never refer to 'you people', I always try to differentiate. It is a pity that more people can't do likewise. I am not surprised at GT's inability to grasp that simple concept, but I am surprised at yours.

You know, you really like to say shit like this as though it's supposed to matter what the fuck you think ....but really, it doesn't.

It's easy to see who you are, a phony bitch is a phony bitch, and because you talk pompass doesn't really hide that fact. You are just that: a phony bitch.

Yeah...but she's my bitch.

Yeah...but she's my bitch.
Newsflash from the Department of D'uh!

Well...in order to make the hatred angle work they had to lie about the racist thing.

So...don't you think they could be lying about the hatred thing as well??

People are just plain scared of what this government has in store for us. Whether this fear is justified only time will tell.

Last edited:

Many Christians believe in the EPA and diplomacy. Neither belongs to the Democrat Party. Most Americans supported the troops in Vietnam but didn't agree with the war.

A commie is someone who admires Chairman Mao and believes he was a great man. How many of Obama's picks have been quoting him in the last year? Obama's Communications Director said she admired Mao and Mother Theresa equally. What kind of nut-cases are these people?

You probably feel like you're arguing with 5 year olds: you probably feel like "this is like talking to a wall!!"

"How can anyone justify someone who beloves Mao!!"

Thinking like this is not Rational. It's akin to saying that since Babe Ruth was a drunk and a bad man, that he couldn't have been a greatly admired baseball player.

People have different views of different things. She didn't say she admired Mao, she said that some of the stuff he wrote about was admirable.

That's akin to supporting to genocide or something? Ok, then it's not possible Babe Ruth was admirable at Baseball unless you find being a drunken loser admirable.

This kind of thinking is not rational, and that you think that it IS rational, is probably why you have this stereotypical view of opposing politico's: omg they're so dense and dumb it's horrific don't they have brain cells!?!?!?!"

hmmmm the congressional black caucus refuses to admit whites, that's a classic case of pure racism.

No.......that's different. [sarcasm intended]

Well...in order to make the hatred angle work they had to lie about the racist thing.

So...don't you think they could be lying about the hatred thing as well??

People a just plain scared of what this government has in store for us. Whether this fear is justified only time will tell.

Umm, no. I see the signs, I hear the empty rhetoric. The empty platitudes where substance doesn't follow. That's where the term blind comes into play.

So vociferous dissent now equals blind hatred?

Do you remember this little chestnut?

[youtube]NJxmpTMGhU0[/youtube]

I suppose she was filled with blind hate when she said that.

Many Christians believe in the EPA and diplomacy. Neither belongs to the Democrat Party. Most Americans supported the troops in Vietnam but didn't agree with the war.

You probably feel like you're arguing with 5 year olds: you probably feel like "this is like talking to a wall!!"

"How can anyone justify someone who beloves Mao!!"

Thinking like this is not Rational. It's akin to saying that since Babe Ruth was a drunk and a bad man, that he couldn't have been a greatly admired baseball player.

People have different views of different things. She didn't say she admired Mao, she said that some of the stuff he wrote about was admirable.

That's akin to supporting to genocide or something? Ok, then it's not possible Babe Ruth was admirable at Baseball unless you find being a drunken loser admirable.

This kind of thinking is not rational, and that you think that it IS rational, is probably why you have this stereotypical view of opposing politico's: omg they're so dense and dumb it's horrific don't they have brain cells!?!?!?!"

Chairman Mao and Babe Ruth?

Really???

Did the Babe murder millions of Yankee fans???

Mao was a mass-murderer. Nothing he has to say has any value to any decent rational person that can look at the big picture instead of cherry-picking the man's history.

Forum List

Back