Tea Party Putin bans US Chicken.

The Tea Party thinks of Reagan as their hero and Reagan brought down the Soviet Union. Putin was part of the Soviet Union and the radical left thinks he is part of the Tea Party. Can they be more stupid?

Yeah, it makes you wonder why teapers love Putin so much.
Teaper Putin lovers = anti-American assholes.

Oh, and that Reagan thing...Teapers hardly live up to Reagan.

Putin can do no wrong as far as the Russian people are concerned. The people who don't even like him are supporting him right now. He has the kind of status Rudy G had after 9/11. The Russians are uniting in patriotism. They feel seriously threatened and endangered and are looking to Putin as their strong leader who will guide them through the crisis. They will have no problem missing some chickens.

Sure, he eliminated freedom speech for the opposition because he so adored. KGB Vlad is no Tea Party member, he is SOVIET, through & through. Do not insult the Tea Party.

Hey, I was kind of shocked to get this report, but it is first hand from someone who has never been a big Putin fan and just spent a couple of months inside Russia visiting family in multiple regions.

It may not be safe NOT to claim love for him to outsiders. The newest law, banning free speech ONLINE, is not the first, he is banning the opposition, like the SOVIET he is.

Sooo...I'm a little confused...is Obama still a tyrant or is he now a limp-wristed pansy?
I've lost track.

Sure, he eliminated freedom speech for the opposition because he so adored. KGB Vlad is no Tea Party member, he is SOVIET, through & through. Do not insult the Tea Party.

Hey, I was kind of shocked to get this report, but it is first hand from someone who has never been a big Putin fan and just spent a couple of months inside Russia visiting family in multiple regions.

It may not be safe NOT to claim love for him to outsiders. The newest law, banning free speech ONLINE, is not the first, he is banning the opposition, like the SOVIET he is.

I am not an outsider. I have an inside seat at the table. The population will support his draconian rules the same way we did after 9/11. We allowed the Patriot Act and allowed our kids to be marched off to war because we believed it had something to do with our security and protection. Russians believe they may be facing a new cold war. Putin is the man for the job. They thank God (those who are religious) that Putin is there when they need such a leader. There is no one else in Russia who can fill this position the way Putin can. That is what most Russians believe. It is why he gets over 80% approval in polls.

The Tea Party thinks of Reagan as their hero and Reagan brought down the Soviet Union. Putin was part of the Soviet Union and the radical left thinks he is part of the Tea Party. Can they be more stupid?

You know your country is really fucked up when Putin begins to look like the Good Guy.

You know your country is really fucked up when Putin begins to look like the Good Guy.

He only looks like a "good guy" to the bad guys. In other words, The Tea Party.

Putin doesn't look like the good guy. Teapers just like anything of a lighter hue. To Teaoers, America doesn't matter, only their hate for a black President.

Sooo...I'm a little confused...is Obama still a tyrant or is he now a limp-wristed pansy?
I've lost track.

He's not Putin.

And that's who the Tea Party wants.

But, I thought Putin was 'big government'!

Things get more confusing by the day.

One day Obama is a tyrant and 'big government' - so is evil.
The next day Obama is a panty-waist who couldn't run a hotdog stand but Putin is good because he's a 'strong leader' who steps in and takes control with his 'big government'.

Phew!

obama is a tyrant at home because he can get away with it and a pussy with foreigners because he gets away with nothing. He's like the abuser who beats his wife then hides under the pool table at the local bar so no big bad man can hit him.

obama is a tyrant at home because he can get away with it and a pussy with foreigners because he gets away with nothing. He's like the abuser who beats his wife then hides under the pool table at the local bar so no big bad man can hit him.

That's not even remotely correct.

For one thing, Michelle could probably kick his ass.

:D

Tea party Putin

you have to wonder if these people are adults, really think they're cute with all the stupid names they come up like, denier.

And they want to run your lives in government. that should be enough to say, hell no

Heavens to Betsy!

This is damned serious!

:lol:

Real smart there, Pootin.

Make your people starve.

That'll show that fucking Obama who's in charge!

Putin can do no wrong as far as the Russian people are concerned. The people who don't even like him are supporting him right now. He has the kind of status Rudy G had after 9/11. The Russians are uniting in patriotism. They feel seriously threatened and endangered and are looking to Putin as their strong leader who will guide them through the crisis. They will have no problem missing some chickens.

Oh bullshit. The fall of the Soviet empire rested solely on empty grocery store shelves, no toilet paper and no American jeans.

Heavens to Betsy!

Russia has banned U.S. poultry imports as part of a decree signed by President Vladimir Putin , the country's veterinary service said Wednesday. Putin earlier signed an order banning or limiting imports of agricultural products from countries which have imposed sanctions on Russia.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/russia-banning-us-poultry-imports-181311259.html

This is damned serious!

:lol:

What does this have to do with the TEA Party?

EatMoreChicken2.jpg

Tea Party Putin has brought a new edict to the Christian Republic of Tea Party Russia..

Thou shall eat no American Chicken!!!

Tea Party Putin has brought a new edict to the Christian Republic of Tea Party Russia..

Thou shall eat no American Chicken!!!

And he mocks Obama on a screen, the little guy is so tough...........of course he also censors the opposition, thus, he is the new Napolean, though not as smart.

Forum List

Back