Tea Party ‘founder’: Palin, Gingrich a ‘joke’

The Republican Party hijacked the Tea Party?

Yeah?

Let's ask Mike Cassel and Babs Mukulski about that, shall we?

It's pretty funny to see the Fear and Hate for the Tea Party from our fellow Liberal citizens.

Just what the hell are they afraid of? What are the People in the Tea party going to do to them, after all the Tea Party is AGAINST the GUBERMENT.

makes you wonder:eusa_whistle:

tea-party-stomp.jpg

Tea Party ‘founder’: Palin, Gingrich a ‘joke’ | Raw Story

A financial blogger and ex-CEO credited with being one of the original "founders" of the Tea Party has come out against the movement, saying it has been hijacked by the very people it was protesting and is now obsessed with "guns, gays and God."

In a "message" to the Tea Party Wednesday, Karl Denninger declared that he "ought to sue" anyone who uses the Tea Party name "for defamation."

"Yeah, that's a joke," he writes. "But so are you. All of you. Especially Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Bob Barr, and douchebag groups such as the 'Tea Party Patriots.'"

Denninger writes: "Tea Party my ass. This was nothing other than the Republican Party stealing the anger of a population that was fed up with the Republican Party's own theft of their tax money at gunpoint to bail out the robbers of Wall Street and fraudulently redirecting it back toward electing the very people who stole all the ****ing money!"

More after the jump. He's pissed, and I can't blame him. Though it is a reminder that the tea party was first a Libertarian movement before becoming what it is today.

someone bumped this, so I just saw it.....hey hes got a point, I am not a Gingrich fan at all, palin is a someone who can mobilize folks, she is who she is, she will make comments patriotism, 'old fashion' America etc. . big deal. etc...so if hes upset, yea okay then.

IF the newbies sent to congress don't do what he envisioned a changing of the guard doing, then hes got even more reason to be uspet, we'll see.

BUT I don't see a whole lot of social mantra at work in the tea party, its still is, at least appears to me to be motivated by a bog gov. big spender retribution scheme..... now I am not a member nor do I spend a lot of time at their sites, so maybe I am missing something. (?)

bump again...

end of year accounting...

Forum List

Back