Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses

Agreed...

However, they can stay home or vote for Mickey Mouse because Obama let them down...

Fussfit over country and others...

IMO, I'm going to have to vote against democrats once again.

Cant say I'm a big Romney fan but Obama is poison....

It seems for the majority of my life I have been voting for the lesser of the two evils (especially in local and state politics)...

Obama IS poison.

Like the TWO party system or not?

[The control BOTH parties have over it MUST be wrested SOME DAY] but won't before November 2012...

ANYONE but OBAMA...Romney preferred...

WE can take up the Party crap later...First priority is to BOOT OBAMA.

Agreed...

However, they can stay home or vote for Mickey Mouse because Obama let them down...

Fussfit over country and others...

IMO, I'm going to have to vote against democrats once again.

Cant say I'm a big Romney fan but Obama is poison....

It seems for the majority of my life I have been voting for the lesser of the two evils (especially in local and state politics)...

I dont think Romney will be as bad as some think.

But just because we have a certain person in office, doesnt mean we cant fight for good principles in government and in our lives.

LUGAR is GONE.

Music to the ears. Another danger GONE.

He's not gone yet. He's got till January.

but now he isnt accountable to the people. So let's keep an eye on what he does.

He like somany other Repubicans will throw a fit and give the people the finger for rejecting him.

I'm just glad the people of Indiana got RID of him.

Richard Mourdock defeats Sen. Dick Lugar in Indiana | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Dick Lugar, the longest-serving Republican in the Senate, was defeated Tuesday as Indiana Republicans chose state Treasurer Richard Mourdock over Lugar as the party's nominee.

With 37 percent reporting, Mourdock received 60 percent to 40 percent for Lugar in the Hoosier state's Senate primary, marking a huge win for tea party supporters and conservatives across the country.

Conservatives had long targeted Lugar for defeat, arguing he represented a Republican establishment in Congress that has acquiesced to the Democratic party. They singled out Lugar's votes for the bailouts, in support of the president's stimulus and votes to confirm U.S. Supreme Court nominees Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor as evidence of his "RINO" (Republican in name only) status.

National tea party groups such as FreedomWorks and the Tea Party Express as well as the state group Hoosiers for a Conservative Senate and others mobilized and invested in the race, casting the contest as a nationally significant battle to restore conservatism and hold leaders of the Republican establishment accountable...

The right are a tolerant bunch. Always promoting individualism as long as the individualism marches in lock step

so the PEOPLE voting in someone NEW is now called lock step?
:cuckoo:

Lugar always looked like a decent man. But he has really been in the Senate far too long. If you just keep on trying to cling on without end this is the kind of inglorious ending that's inevitable.

I thought Lugar had a good record. However, it is Indiana...

^^LEFTIST ASS thinks Lugar was good...*ALERT*

Other than to try to shut down government, can anyone name something the TeaTards have accomplished?

Besides help in getting the Dems kicked out of the House midterms?

Of course, would could make a good argument that was the
Dems fault for such bad and radical gov't

:eusa_angel:

Nobody claimed stupidity was dead, it is infinite as the tea party demonstrates. Whining and doing nothing is easy, the tea party does both with a wonderful efficiency. When they do something for America let us know. Proves again just how useless the republican party has become and maybe always was.

Forum List

Back