Tea Party Dead? Lugar Loses

And so here is Eugene Robinson poking at austerity with a poorly written piece that does nothing but blather the same old crap that has been coming from the left for some time.

RealClearPolitics - Austerity as a Bridge to Nowhere

The guy is a real dick who sounds like he has bowling ball shoved up his nose whenever he is on The Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour or Softball.

One of his points seem to be that austerity will get your ass kicked at the polls.

Now, I have to wonder who would be more prone to vote for austerity....Lugar ? Or the new guy ?

My guess is the new guy and he didn't just beat Lugar.....he trounced him.

Sorry Eugene....but you can shove your partisan spin up your oversized ass.

The right are a tolerant bunch. Always promoting individualism as long as the individualism marches in lock step

and some on the left are surprised when the right bites back at those that did so earlier. The real question should be how the hell did Lugar last that long?

WE weren't in so much trouble then? LUGAR wanted status quo? Pleaded with Democrats to cross lines to vote for him?

Kinda tells a story.

He is addicted to the District Of Criminals. His constituients said NO...YOU are part of the problem. TIME for YOU Mr. Lugar to Retire.

GET OUT.

TeaTards can win Congressional seats in Red States....not too hard

When they run for statewide seats as Senators and Governor they wilt in the limelight. In 2010 they took can't lose Senate seats in Nevada and Delaware and handed them to Dems. Even saved Harry Reids job

Looks like the same thing in Indiana

You are mumbling. Is the historic 800 seat shellacking the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats, or not?

And do you realize the Dims are 10 points behind in the Generic Congressional ballots AGAIN?

Senate is back in play again after being conceded to the Republicans. With solid Republican seats from Olympia Snowe and now Richard Lugar back in play looks like the Dems will once again hold the Senate.

Hahahahaha....

Sounds like Chris to me.....

And the left wing wet dream.

not sorry to see him go. I much prefer Republicans who wont trade our sovereignty away. I hope the Tea Party Republican is one.

BTW I guess the Tea Party's demise was greatly exagerated.

Ya think? Based upon what? This one election?

The right are a tolerant bunch. Always promoting individualism as long as the individualism marches in lock step

You mean like how the Democrats voted out Lieberman right after running him as their Vice Presidential selection? You mean like how they ran Zell Miller out in Georgia? You7 mean that tolerance?

Ahhh but the Democrats are admitted collectivists. Havent you been paying attention? :lol:

not sorry to see him go. I much prefer Republicans who wont trade our sovereignty away. I hope the Tea Party Republican is one.

I think avatar is making light of the left wing media trying to convey that the TEA Party has been silent...(NOT acting like OWS) in protest...

And what would be the point?

WE are watching...taking notes...and voicing AT the polls.

That's all. ;)

You are mumbling. Is the historic 800 seat shellacking the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats, or not?

And do you realize the Dims are 10 points behind in the Generic Congressional ballots AGAIN?

Senate is back in play again after being conceded to the Republicans. With solid Republican seats from Olympia Snowe and now Richard Lugar back in play looks like the Dems will once again hold the Senate.

Hahahahaha....

Everyone knows when shit is in the crapper (as it is now) there will be a regime change.

People tend to vote out those who make their present reality suck...

Republicans will come out voting in droves and the democrats that bought that "hope and change" bullshit but refuse to vote republican will stay home or vote Mickey Mouse.

Tea Tards? Wow, you people are desperate....

Oh, right Zander. Because you've NEVER taken a cheap shot at dems/liberals by twisting the words.

:eusa_whistle:

The only times I can recall using the expression "libtard" were in obvious troll threads stated by Rdean or Chris. I may have used it a few other times, but it is a rare event. I prefer adult conversations.

This is hardly the only election the Tea Party is playing its hand in.

Really? Thanks for telling or I might have thought that were the case. Where would we idiots be without the lawyers and men?

Tea Tards? Wow, you people are desperate....

Oh, right Zander. Because you've NEVER taken a cheap shot at dems/liberals by twisting the words.

:eusa_whistle:

The only times I can recall using the expression "libtard" were in obvious troll threads stated by Rdean or Chris. I may have used it a few other times, but it is a rare event. I prefer adult conversations.

You ever hear progressive radio?? "libtard" is nothing compared to what they say on progressive radio.

After a half hour of Stephanie Miller she pretty much asserted that every "conservative" was a misogynist-homophobic- racist-bigot that was a backwoods idiot...

All progressives care about is race, sexuality and religion and which ones are deemed to be in the minority....

I wonder if one can be 1/32ed gay???

Hahahahaha....

Everyone knows when shit is in the crapper (as it is now) there will be a regime change.

Republicans will come out voting in droves and the democrats that bought that "hope and change" bullshit but refuse to vote republican will stay home or vote Mickey Mouse.

And those that stay home or vote for Mickey will bee having thier hands on the hammer nailing the demise of this Republic and the American way.

Hahahahaha....

And those that stay home or vote for Mickey will bee having thier hands on the hammer nailing the demise of this Republic and the American way.

Agreed...

However, they can stay home or vote for Mickey Mouse because Obama let them down...

Agreed...

However, they can stay home or vote for Mickey Mouse because Obama let them down...

Fussfit over country and others...

Agreed...

Fussfit over country and others...

IMO, I'm going to have to vote against democrats once again.

Cant say I'm a big Romney fan but Obama is poison....

It seems for the majority of my life I have been voting for the lesser of the two evils (especially in local and state politics)...

Forum List

Back