Tea Party Dead, huh?

Way to go Obama. You got the Catholics to join the Tea Party!

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There were already plenty of Catholics in the TEA Party. The problem for Obama is that he riled them up even more. Oops.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

YOU joining the Tea Party now, CG?????????

Not so "embarassed" of them????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweetie, I have always supported the aims of the TEA Party. Probably long before you jumped on the bandwagon. Because I've been supporting them since before Obama announced his run. I've never been 'embarrassed' by them..... only you.... for your moronic behavior... not your political views.

the TEA Party is a welcome voice on the other side of the extremes of liberalism and the Obama platform of collective chaos in a sea of feelings over substance. I enjoy supporting them and standing firm behind them. Glad they are on the scene.

Robert

The Tea Party is dead because it's been assimilated into the republican party. Tea Party representatives are voting for more debt, a higher debt ceiling, and even to take your rights away. But all that you hear from Tea Party members across the country is to parrot "anyone but Obama".

The fact that the Tea Party has no problem voting for Romney or Gingrich is all the proof I need that the movement is died.

That's like saying the OWS is dead because IT ALWAYS was a prop of the Democrat party.

So spew away. We'll see which "party" gets more votes in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWS never had a heartbeat to begin with. Standing outside in the cold, acting like retards, raping each other, isn't exactly going to get wall street to change their evil ways.

Wall street's evil ways?

Yeah, because you know all that money really belongs to you "99%" right?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, all the Catholics who are against birth control have now joined the tea party. All five of them that is.

Yeah, "only five." That's why Obama was forced to play a shell game with his forced birth control question, because "only five" objected. You run with that. Let me know how that works.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Little does that poster understand that the Catholics picked up a few million people in thier ranks in recent weeks...(even though they aren't Catholic nor subscribe to thier religion but remain in solidarity with them in the quest to regain Liberty that Obama is trying to take away)...

I'm backing the Catholic Church on this and I'm not Catholic.

Obama really opened a can of worms on this one! :D

Hey liberals, hey Lakhota! WRONG AGAIN!

Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out – Complete With “NoBama” Finger Wags

Barack Obama held a fundraiser last night with 2,900 adoring fans at the Nob Hill Masonic Center.

Hundreds of tea partiers and Catholics lined the street to protest his visit.

The City Square has more pictures.
By the way… The LA Times forgot to mention the hundreds of anti-Obama protesters outside the event.

More…Fund47 has more photos.
Check out the NoBama Finger Wags.

Read more: Massive Tea Party Erupts Near Obama Fundraiser - Tea Party - Fox Nation

Oh yes, there are pictures! :D

Look for them in the next post.

:rofl:

there were protesters from Occupy and other groups there too.

man, you are sooooo stupid.

---

there are protesters at almost every single event a President attends. gawd, you people are hysterical

Show me the Occupy Protestors in those pictures?

I think we see who's stupid.

Yeah, "only five." That's why Obama was forced to play a shell game with his forced birth control question, because "only five" objected. You run with that. Let me know how that works.

Little does that poster understand that the Catholics picked up a few million people in thier ranks in recent weeks...(even though they aren't Catholic nor subscribe to thier religion but remain in solidarity with them in the quest to regain Liberty that Obama is trying to take away)...

I'm Catholic. I back the Church on this.... and so do millions of Americans - of all faiths and of no faith. They've had support from a vast amount of religious and non religious groups... including one of the atheist groups - which I found quite funny.

He did, and we are going to hold him to account for it.

Hundreds of tea partiers and Catholics lined the street to protest his visit.
wow.....hundreds......how intimidating.....

853.gif

(02-17) 16:04 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- President Obama wrapped up a day of California fundraisers Thursday with a speech at the Nob Hill Masonic Center on elevating the middle class, as hundreds of demonstrators - from the Tea Party to Occupy - railed outside against his policies on the economy, the environment and contraception.

Read more: President Barack Obama's big-money day in S.F.

-----------------------

too funny. the tea party including numbers of Occupy members in their tally?

:lol:

and YET! In the picture there are no Occupy protestors. Only Tea Party.

Nice try!

ba-obama17_ph4_SFC0106825402_part6.jpg

Look at the AGE of those people. Those are Occupy????? BS! Nice try Dante and all you liberal liars to cover up the truth. That is TEA PARTY and the liberal media doesn't want to admit the Tea Party is alive and well and eclipsed OWS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WE the people are just biding our time...:eusa_whistle:

Till when? Till Nov when you'll swallow your pride, put your morals, ethics, and values on the back burner; and vote for a big spending, big government RINO? Then you'll turn around and say: "Next time, next time we'll get a real conservative".

Yeah Yeah Yeah, we should all just vote for Ron Paul, right? Or better yet, how about the Green Party?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read more: Massive Tea Party Erupts Near Obama Fundraiser - Tea Party - Fox Nation

Oh yes, there are pictures! :D

Look for them in the next post.

:rofl:

there were protesters from Occupy and other groups there too.

man, you are sooooo stupid.

---

there are protesters at almost every single event a President attends. gawd, you people are hysterical

Show me the Occupy Protestors in those pictures?

I think we see who's stupid.

cropped pictures and angles.

Do you deny there are Occupy members outside demonstrating? What do you think they were cordoned off?

:eek:

(02-17) 16:04 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- President Obama wrapped up a day of California fundraisers Thursday with a speech at the Nob Hill Masonic Center on elevating the middle class, as hundreds of demonstrators - from the Tea Party to Occupy - railed outside against his policies on the economy, the environment and contraception.

Read more: President Barack Obama's big-money day in S.F.

-----------------------

too funny. the tea party including numbers of Occupy members in their tally?

:lol:

Last edited:
Message from GOP to Tea Party: You have been assimilated

The Tea Party is dead because it's been assimilated into the republican party. Tea Party representatives are voting for more debt, a higher debt ceiling, and even to take your rights away. But all that you hear from Tea Party members across the country is to parrot "anyone but Obama".

The fact that the Tea Party has no problem voting for Romney or Gingrich is all the proof I need that the movement is died.

You wish it was dead. It isn't.

Message to Dante, the Tea Party has always backed REAL CONSERVATIVES.

You can try to salve your feelings all you want. It won't stop us voting in the upcoming election to boot Obama's skinny butt back to Chicago where he belongs:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

There were already plenty of Catholics in the TEA Party. The problem for Obama is that he riled them up even more. Oops.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

YOU joining the Tea Party now, CG?????????

Not so "embarassed" of them????

Sweetie, I have always supported the aims of the TEA Party. Probably long before you jumped on the bandwagon. Because I've been supporting them since before Obama announced his run. I've never been 'embarrassed' by them..... only you.... for your moronic behavior... not your political views.

Yeah, that's why you shot off a thread about the Tea Party's viability after Sharon Angle lost, ADDRESSED SPECIFICALLY TO ME.

Nice try, but I have a better memory that that.

But it's okay. Better late than never. Welcome aboard! :D

Message from GOP to Tea Party: You have been assimilated

You wish it was dead. It isn't.

Message to Dante, the Tea Party has always backed REAL CONSERVATIVES.

You can try to salve your feelings all you want. It won't stop us voting in the upcoming election to boot Obama's skinny butt back to Chicago where he belongs:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

I was thinking of voting for Romney until he went on a stage with Donald Trump. :eek:

Now it's most definitely Obama by default. :cool:

I'm Catholic. I back the Church on this.... and so do millions of Americans - of all faiths and of no faith. They've had support from a vast amount of religious and non religious groups... including one of the atheist groups - which I found quite funny.

That's a surprise. I'd be interested to know what atheist group is backing the Church on this one.

Tea Party Dead, huh?

The fact is it was never ‘alive’ to begin with.

There may have been a tiny core of ‘true’ TPM activists during the waning Bush years, but the TPM as known today came about after Obama took office, as an anti-Obama movement.

Made up mostly of the Old Bush Base, quasi-libertarians, and a collection of rightist fringe groups, the TPM was opposed not to the size of government or its spending, but that a democrat was in the WH, perceived to be a GOP birthright. Indeed, most in the TPM were silent during the Bush years, when republicans were expanding the size of government and the deficit.

He did, and we are going to hold him to account for it.

And get this. Three Coal plants closed this week in West Virginia (I can't remember if I heard that on the news on the radio or read it. I'm going to have to look it up)

That along with the Key Stone Pipeline is JOBS.

And what does Obama have to counter that? "Oh! Free birth control!"

Don't worry if we can't find jobs, because we can all screw like rabbits and not worry about babies thanks to Obama.

Yeah! All right! :eusa_dance:

Obama really thinks that's a winning strategy?

Hilarious!

Forum List

Back