Your Average Tea Party Congressman, circa 1995

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
This is hilarious, and scarily prescient:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0-FWweJLRc]Your Average Tea Party Congressman circa 1995.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

The tea party actor is Wallace Shawn, who some Trekkers would know as the Ferengi Grand Nagus, Zek, from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine".

cricket.gif
cricket.gif
cricket.gif

Maybe I shouldn't have put this in the Tea Party forum: nobody gives a shit about them anymore! :lol:

I find it interesting that while there is no election, people post here that the Tea Party is dead. But after an election they are nowhere to be found ...

We have jobs. We have family. We have better things to do then lurk on a message board.

I find it interesting that while there is no election, people post here that the Tea Party is dead. But after an election they are nowhere to be found ...

We have jobs. We have family. We have better things to do then lurk on a message board.
There's no election?

Someone please let Reversible Mittens know so that he stops wasting so much money! :lol:

This is hilarious, and scarily prescient:

Your Average Tea Party Congressman circa 1995.mp4 - YouTube

The tea party actor is Wallace Shawn, who some Trekkers would know as the Ferengi Grand Nagus, Zek, from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine".
Are we mistaking a sitcom put together by two noted leftwing producers as 'NEWS' again? Kinda like when you libs were self medicating with "The West Wing" and forgetting "Commander in Chief" wasn't real?

You have to admit that this character sounds like a teabagger. He's an extremist, just like them.

Forum List

Back