Tea Parties Looking Not Looking To Follow

thanks. no way they had 2/3 of the congress that would have thrown Bush out of office.

and 2.) a quorum of a simple majority of U.S. Senators.

55 Democrats and 2 Independents including Joe and Bernie.

Poll: Bush Approval Rating At New Low - CBS News

(CBS) President Bush will deliver his State of the Union address Tuesday night to a nation that's strongly opposed to his plan for increasing troops in Iraq and deeply unhappy with his performance as president, according to a CBS News poll.

Mr. Bush’s overall approval rating has fallen to just 28 percent, a new low, while more than twice as many (64 percent) disapprove of the way he's handling his job.

They could of done it for Bush and Cheney and got applauded for it. Or Cheney at the very least.
but not 2/3 of the house.

Well let's put it this way. All those so called Republicans now a days who said they didn't like Bush and how they thought he was a horrible President at the end. This would of been their chance to prove it to say the least.

If all the Dems voted yes, they would of had 58% or so.

Though in realistic terms, they probably would of done better in the Senate than the GOP did with Clinton. Though maybe not as well in the House.

But my point is, they didn't do any of this. They could of, but didn't.

yeah and didn't stop anyone from voting for obama, who sat under that black david duke for 20 years.

Compare Wright to David Duke when Wright commands a group of people who's only purpose is hate and destruction. There are plenty of others you can compare Wright too.

Well let's put it this way. All those so called Republicans now a days who said they didn't like Bush and how they thought he was a horrible President at the end. This would of been their chance to prove it to say the least.

If all the Dems voted yes, they would of had 58% or so.

Though in realistic terms, they probably would of done better in the Senate than the GOP did with Clinton. Though maybe not as well in the House.

But my point is, they didn't do any of this. They could of, but didn't.

why didn't pelosi try to throw him out? and she had no "balls" when it came to defunding the war either.

why didn't pelosi try to throw him out? and she had no "balls" when it came to defunding the war either.

Due to the fact that she and many other Democrats had supported the entry into Iraq, and she probably doesn't believe the truther stuff.

And defunding the war would of been political suicide, which she knew.

You know, when you have enough exceptions to the rule, they become the rule.

I wonder why Sarah Palin didn't support the Tea Partier Debra Medina, for Texas governor?

...or why for that matter she isn't even supporting the real conservative in that race.

I wonder why Sarah Palin didn't support the Tea Partier Debra Medina, for Texas governor?

...or why for that matter she isn't even supporting the real conservative in that race.

See: Scott Brown's victory.

There was a real Conservative in the race. His last name was Kennedy but he wasn't related to them. However, when the chance for a victory at Teddy's seat came up, they (tea parties) sold their principles for a victory.

Change indeed. :lol:

Last edited:

Due to the fact that she and many other Democrats had supported the entry into Iraq, and she probably doesn't believe the truther stuff.

yeah i think Pelosi voted for the Iraq war.

I wouldn't be surprised.

And to give you a example of what I'm talking about that is quickly becoming the "norm" for that movement: Namvet over here.

she is. you didn't see the speech

then lied and told Amerians if elected first job was to stop the war.

then lied and told Amerians if elected first job was to stop the war.

yeah and she continued to fund it instead.

at many nationally televised events, there will be someone like Terral with a sign that says 9.11 was an inside job, and no one make them take those signs down either.

And that's the problem for the tea parties. However, there isn't just one Terral like person at these rallies. Especially with the amount of signs that people have been able to get ahold of picture wise.

At our events, a handful (five or six at the most) would bring a sign that we thought disrespectful or inflammatory enough that we asked them to put them away. And all did. Almost ALL the hate signs you see at Tea Parties, I honestly believe are leftist plants there to discredit the Tea Party. And they do their damndest to make sure they get in front of the cameras with those signs every opportunity they have.

There is also evidence that a great many others that you find on the internet are photoshopped and were never ever at a Tea Party.

And those who are repeatedly posting those hate signs on threads like this, will never EVER respond when it is shown to them that their side has done far worse than anything done at any Tea Party event.

Indeed. Just as we witnessed last Summer? The Unions/Democrats sent their SEIU shitheads to stir things up as to discredit the movement.

at many nationally televised events, there will be someone like Terral with a sign that says 9.11 was an inside job, and no one make them take those signs down either.

And that's the problem for the tea parties. However, there isn't just one Terral like person at these rallies. Especially with the amount of signs that people have been able to get ahold of picture wise.

At our events, a handful (five or six at the most) would bring a sign that we thought disrespectful or inflammatory enough that we asked them to put them away. And all did. Almost ALL the hate signs you see at Tea Parties, I honestly believe are leftist plants there to discredit the Tea Party. And they do their damndest to make sure they get in front of the cameras with those signs every opportunity they have.

There is also evidence that a great many others that you find on the internet are photoshopped and were never ever at a Tea Party.

And those who are repeatedly posting those hate signs on threads like this, will never EVER respond when it is shown to them that their side has done far worse than anything done at any Tea Party event.

Please don't go there. To try to blame those signs on an enemy infiltration is ignoring the obvious. Most tea party participants are hard working honest Americans. There is an element of lunatic fringe that you attract. Truthers, racists, Obama haters, gun nuts all find room under the truther tent. To embrace a Tancredo who has an open anti-hispanic agenda is a black mark on your movement.
Tea Party organizers need to be dillegent in the message they present. The abusive and racist message presented by many participants paints the whole movement as whack jobs.

Forum List

Back