Independets

Cheif Justice Holmes was a drug experimenter in his youth, the drug of choice being Nitrus Oxide, which was the Big New Thing back then.

Like most drugs of this type, while you are on it you feel great peace, and oneness with the universe, there comes a feeling that you have this important message that will solve all mankind's problems with a single, easy stroke.

Holmes did this several times, and once he made a point of having pen and paper ready for when this message came to him.

When he came off the fumes, he read his message in the cold light of day.. the message that would solve all human conflict and pain, the message that t he world just had to hear, the message:

The smell of Onions is present throughout.

What they are:

Just what it implies: Able to fairly analyze both sides of issues. There's a guy who does roundtable discussions on specific issues among self-proclaimed independents which are always interesting to hear what each one has to say. His last name is Hart, I believe, but I just can't see to find his website, so I'm assuming I have the name wrong. So if anyone has a clue, please help me out. In the meantime, this report answers your basic question.

CQ Politics | Poll Tracker - Proportion of Independents Among Electorate at 70-Year High

Forum List

Back