Tea Partiers Protest At White House: 'Hang The Lying Kenyan Traitor'

Be more specific, so I can look it up. What is the name of the law? How has Obama broken it?

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952
Which was supplanted by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

I see nothing contrary to Obama's lawful Executive Order.

Then either you can't read or you didn't look because no law has done away with the requirement for an immigrant visa and Obama hasn't ascended to the Monarchy as yet, even though he may think so.
He's not changing that law. He is merely using prosecutorial discretion.

Oh good grief. Another wanna-be constitutional scholar. Go ahead and cite the source for that law. And be specific. You can't can you.
What law? Prosecutorial discretion has been around as long as prosecutors have.

or , unlike you, some people actually have jobs and have lives beyond protesting, bitching and accusing others of picking on you

get a job and you won't have time to spread all your shit
Me, protest....:lmao: do you write fiction? On top of that, I agreed with your ilks conspiracy theory, dumbass! Pathetic.

get a job you deadbeat
Did you say anything about teh Bundy protesters not having a job, what about the teapers protesting immigration...HYPOCRITE!

Nice try though, you do need to work on the flaming. You sound like a woman on the rag. Do you need me to buy you some tampons?

hey dumbass,

wasn't it you that pointed out that there were not that many in attendance at that protest?

meanwhile thousands loot and burn in Ferguson for weeks on end. Most people, except deadbeats, can't loot and protest for a living b/c they HAVE A FUCKING JOB

you also post during business hours

get a job deadbeat

get a job
:LOL so sayeth the hypocrite who was silent when rednecks were camping out at the Bundy ranch, pointing guns at LEO and threatening to use women as human shields.

Oh, I work...too bad you will never understand having the freedom of doing what you please and still making $$$When you are done menstruating and want to have a civil conversation (if you are intellectually capable) let me know...hypocrite. You probably should have gotten an education, you wouldn't have to work so hard.

LOL I have an advanced degree from a white college not HBCU

do you monitor my every post?

seems you are a member of the race police

rednecks is a racial slur BTW

get a job you deadbeat
Did you say anything about teh Bundy protesters not having a job, what about the teapers protesting immigration...HYPOCRITE!

Nice try though, you do need to work on the flaming. You sound like a woman on the rag. Do you need me to buy you some tampons?

hey dumbass,

wasn't it you that pointed out that there were not that many in attendance at that protest?

meanwhile thousands loot and burn in Ferguson for weeks on end. Most people, except deadbeats, can't loot and protest for a living b/c they HAVE A FUCKING JOB

get a job deadbeat

get a job
:LOL so sayeth the hypocrite who was silent when rednecks were camping out at the Bundy ranch, pointing guns at LEO and threatening to use women as human shields.

Oh, I work...too bad you will never understand having the freedom of doing what you please and still making $$$When you are done menstruating and want to have a civil conversation (if you are intellectually capable) let me know...hypocrite. You probably should have gotten an education, you wouldn't have to work so hard.

Well, we just crossed a new barrier ... misogyny, now? Can't we keep the discussion on an intellectual level?
I simply reply in-kind. If someone chooses to have a quality discussion, I will keep it at that level...but when racists infest such conversations, I can lower my level of interaction as well. Thus far, I haven't found many worthy of serious discussion on this forum...thus I entertain myself.

anyone that disagrees with you is a racist.

your race card is played out

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"We've got rope," said another.

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Watch the video below, via Right Wing Watch:

None of those shouts are racist. Obama is a Kenyan American. That's simply a fact.

Lynching a Black is not racist?

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

None of those shouts are racist. Obama is a Kenyan American. That's simply a fact.

And here we see a trait common to most on the right: stupidity.

You just got your ass kicked by "stupid" people. How embarrassing.

Clayton is always getting his ass kicked.

You can claim victory when you are beaten all that you want. No one believes it.

You're too stupid to waste time arguing with.

You can claim victory when you are beaten all that you want. No one believes it.

No one believes Clayton. He couldn't post a proper syllogism if his life depended on it.

You're too stupid to waste time arguing with.

I accept your capitulation.

No one believes Clayton. He couldn't post a proper syllogism if his life depended on it.
Speak for yourself.

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952

Then either you can't read or you didn't look because no law has done away with the requirement for an immigrant visa and Obama hasn't ascended to the Monarchy as yet, even though he may think so.

Oh good grief. Another wanna-be constitutional scholar. Go ahead and cite the source for that law. And be specific. You can't can you.

Good grief. Is this all you've got? Because a couple days ago a federal judge in PA ruled that Obama's illegal amnesty went way beyond prosecutorial discretion. I can't believe anyone would want a government that gives the executive the ability to bypass Congress using some phoney prosecutorial discretion argument anyway. That is how democracies are turned into third world dictatorships.

Me, protest....:lmao: do you write fiction? On top of that, I agreed with your ilks conspiracy theory, dumbass! Pathetic.

get a job you deadbeat

hey dumbass,

get a job deadbeat

get a job

LOL I have an advanced degree from a white college not HBCU

do you monitor my every post?

seems you are a member of the race police

rednecks is a racial slur BTW
:lol: I didn't even know you existed until you started your attacks in this thread.

Good grief. Is this all you've got?

The truth? Yes, the truth is all I've got.

Because a couple days ago a federal judge in PA ruled that Obama's illegal amnesty went way beyond prosecutorial discretion.

And he is wrong. And his ruling will be overturned. One of the reasons: no case was before him, to rule on.

I can't believe anyone would want a government that gives the executive the ability to bypass Congress using some phoney prosecutorial discretion argument anyway. That is how democracies are turned into third world dictatorships.
Then why hasn't anyone introduced a Bill to strip that power from the president, if it's "phony" (it isn't)?

Because Republicans like that Executive power - that's how Bush was able to order torture.

Oh look...it's bigger than Stephanie's American Spring!

Good grief. Is this all you've got?

The truth? Yes, the truth is all I've got.

Because a couple days ago a federal judge in PA ruled that Obama's illegal amnesty went way beyond prosecutorial discretion.

And he is wrong. And his ruling will be overturned. One of the reasons: no case was before him, to rule on.

I can't believe anyone would want a government that gives the executive the ability to bypass Congress using some phoney prosecutorial discretion argument anyway. That is how democracies are turned into third world dictatorships.
Then why hasn't anyone introduced a Bill to strip that power from the president, if it's "phony" (it isn't)?

Because Republicans like that Executive power - that's how Bush was able to order torture.

Don't let reality get in the way of your opinion ....

damn, that is sick stuff.

TUx0mAl.jpg

The old Ceaucescu treatment. But they forgot to say hang him by his ankles.

I would rather obumble lived, for many many years, in prison knowing that everything he did was dismantled.

Not good, but the left basically said the same about Bush, so two wrongs don't make a right.

Forum List

Back