Tea Partiers Protest At White House: 'Hang The Lying Kenyan Traitor'

Name the law.

You won't, because you can't.
The law that provides for the issuance of immigrant visas.
Be more specific, so I can look it up. What is the name of the law? How has Obama broken it?

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952
Which was supplanted by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

I see nothing contrary to Obama's lawful Executive Order.

Then either you can't read or you didn't look because no law has done away with the requirement for an immigrant visa and Obama hasn't ascended to the Monarchy as yet, even though he may think so.
He's not changing that law. He is merely using prosecutorial discretion.

Be more specific, so I can look it up. What is the name of the law? How has Obama broken it?

Then either you can't read or you didn't look because no law has done away with the requirement for an immigrant visa and Obama hasn't ascended to the Monarchy as yet, even though he may think so.

Oh good grief. Another wanna-be constitutional scholar. Go ahead and cite the source for that law. And be specific. You can't can you.

Horseshit. Where does the law allow him to give work permits to illegal aliens?

I hate saying it, but I think I have to agree with the teaper conspiracy theorists who say liberals are dressing as teapers to give the already racist movement more of a racist name. I tried searching for any mention of a teaper rally in DC on 12/10...I couldn't find one. Surely these teapers advertised their efforts...I mean they pushed the American Spring for months to get a few dozen people to show up. (Let's Roll Steph :lmao:)

or , unlike you, some people actually have jobs and have lives beyond protesting, bitching and accusing others of picking on you

get a job and you won't have time to spread all your shit

I hate saying it, but I think I have to agree with the teaper conspiracy theorists who say liberals are dressing as teapers to give the already racist movement more of a racist name. I tried searching for any mention of a teaper rally in DC on 12/10...I couldn't find one. Surely these teapers advertised their efforts...I mean they pushed the American Spring for months to get a few dozen people to show up. (Let's Roll Steph :lmao:)

or , unlike you, some people actually have jobs and have lives beyond protesting, bitching and accusing others of picking on you

Me, protest....:lmao: do you write fiction? On top of that, I agreed with your ilks conspiracy theory, dumbass! Pathetic.

Me, protest....:lmao: do you write fiction? On top of that, I agreed with your ilks conspiracy theory, dumbass! Pathetic.

get a job you deadbeat

get a job you deadbeat
Did you say anything about teh Bundy protesters not having a job, what about the teapers protesting immigration...HYPOCRITE!

Nice try though, you do need to work on the flaming. You sound like a woman on the rag. Do you need me to buy you some tampons?

get a job you deadbeat
Did you say anything about teh Bundy protesters not having a job, what about the teapers protesting immigration...HYPOCRITE!

Nice try though, you do need to work on the flaming. You sound like a woman on the rag. Do you need me to buy you some tampons?

hey dumbass,

wasn't it you that pointed out that there were not that many in attendance at that protest?

meanwhile thousands loot and burn in Ferguson for weeks on end. Most people, except deadbeats, can't loot and protest for a living b/c they HAVE A FUCKING JOB

you also post during business hours

get a job deadbeat

get a job

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"We've got rope," said another.

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Watch the video below, via Right Wing Watch:

Isolated incident.

Misunderstooded people.

Freedom of speech.

It's all Obamas fault!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Obviously those who made the hateful statements are not representative of all members of the TPM, or of others on the right in general.

But this is representative of the hate and ignorance that finds refuge among the ranks of conservatives, where most racists identify as conservative and republican, and where most racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

It's incumbent upon conservatives, therefore, to examine their dogma to determine why it attracts racists and bigots, and to fix what is so clearly a problem.

What's particularly disturbing about this incident is that there are those with such unwarranted hatred for the president that they're actually willing to make such a public display of their hatred and ignorance absent any shame or embarrassment.

While the rhetoric was over the top, not a single racist statement was quoted. Calling Obama a Kenyan-American is stating a fact. It's no more racist than calling Sofia Vergarra a Colombian-American.
No, it's a lie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

FAKE....you freaks never get these things to work...no Tea Party, no spitting on a Congressman, no threats of any kind....dubbed audio....seriously, first get the Kenyan's birff certificate past a forgery expert before you try anything with both words and pictures. :badgrin:

get a job you deadbeat

hey dumbass,

wasn't it you that pointed out that there were not that many in attendance at that protest?

meanwhile thousands loot and burn in Ferguson for weeks on end. Most people, except deadbeats, can't loot and protest for a living b/c they HAVE A FUCKING JOB

get a job deadbeat

get a job
:LOL so sayeth the hypocrite who was silent when rednecks were camping out at the Bundy ranch, pointing guns at LEO and threatening to use women as human shields.

Oh, I work...too bad you will never understand having the freedom of doing what you please and still making $$$When you are done menstruating and want to have a civil conversation (if you are intellectually capable) let me know...hypocrite. You probably should have gotten an education, you wouldn't have to work so hard.

get a job you deadbeat

hey dumbass,

get a job deadbeat

get a job
:LOL so sayeth the hypocrite who was silent when rednecks were camping out at the Bundy ranch, pointing guns at LEO and threatening to use women as human shields.

Oh, I work...too bad you will never understand having the freedom of doing what you please and still making $$$When you are done menstruating and want to have a civil conversation (if you are intellectually capable) let me know...hypocrite. You probably should have gotten an education, you wouldn't have to work so hard.

Well, we just crossed a new barrier ... misogyny, now? Can't we keep the discussion on an intellectual level?

get a job you deadbeat

hey dumbass,

get a job deadbeat

get a job

Well, we just crossed a new barrier ... misogyny, now? Can't we keep the discussion on an intellectual level?
I simply reply in-kind. If someone chooses to have a quality discussion, I will keep it at that level...but when racists infest such conversations, I can lower my level of interaction as well. Thus far, I haven't found many worthy of serious discussion on this forum...thus I entertain myself.

Al Sharpton and Melissa Harris Perry have their own TV shows. Whats your point?

get a job you deadbeat

hey dumbass,

get a job deadbeat

get a job

I simply reply in-kind. If someone chooses to have a quality discussion, I will keep it at that level...but when racists infest such conversations, I can lower my level of interaction as well. Thus far, I haven't found many worthy of serious discussion on this forum...thus I entertain myself.

I used to entertain myself, too ... but my dad said I had to quit or I was gonna go blind.

Where the hell did I leave my glasses now?

hey dumbass,

get a job deadbeat

get a job

I used to entertain myself, too ... but my dad said I had to quit or I was gonna go blind.

Where the hell did I leave my glasses now?
:lmao: Good one!

I don't want to hang the sonofabitch but I would think favorably of the idea of storming the White House and grabbing his sorry ass and covering him with tar and feathers and then lashing him to a rail and running him out of town. This country use to do things like that to corrupt and incompetent bureaucrats. Obama is the most deserving of that treatment of anybody in history.

TeaTard: Wouldn't be the first one to hang on one of them trees

Forum List

Back