Taxes too high? You ain't seen nothing yet

Please tell me what everybody's "fair share" is, since you are so brilliant. Do you think that if WalMart's taxes were tripled, they just might raise the price of their goods to offset that tax? Who do you think would pay that?

Is WalMart a small business? Does WalMart hide a portion of its profits offshore? I have no idea how you are equating any of that to people and corporations who blatantly try to worm out of paying taxes. Unless, of course, you're attempting to make the point that there should be no taxes at all, in which case, you're just another silly fringer who seriously believes we can survive as a nation without them.

You specifically mentioned larger business's (I put that in red), WalMart would be one of them.
You still haven't said what anybody's fair share is.
The rest of what you posted is nothing but a strawman, because I said nothing of that sort. Try to be honest.

In this case, "fair share" simply means the tax calculations corporations and individuals are SUPPOSED to pay, but either dodge the true amount through loopholes or try to hide profits so they don't pay any taxes at all. It ain't rocket science, and it sure as shit isn't a strawman argument. Duh.......

Is WalMart a small business? Does WalMart hide a portion of its profits offshore? I have no idea how you are equating any of that to people and corporations who blatantly try to worm out of paying taxes. Unless, of course, you're attempting to make the point that there should be no taxes at all, in which case, you're just another silly fringer who seriously believes we can survive as a nation without them.

You specifically mentioned larger business's (I put that in red), WalMart would be one of them.
You still haven't said what anybody's fair share is.
The rest of what you posted is nothing but a strawman, because I said nothing of that sort. Try to be honest.

In this case, "fair share" simply means the tax calculations corporations and individuals are SUPPOSED to pay, but either dodge the true amount through loopholes or try to hide profits so they don't pay any taxes at all. It ain't rocket science, and it sure as shit isn't a strawman argument. Duh.......

Since I said nothing at all about "no taxes at all", that was a strawman. I just didn't fall for it.

Forum List

Back