Conservative congressman accept public healthcare

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
How can any congressman against the public option for healthcare, accept the public healthcare provided to them.

Talk about hypocrites.

I have not heard of one rejecting the perk in favor of paying for private insurance.

They should be fighting to eliminate any public healthcare for government employees. They should be fighting for conversion to private insurance for all government employees.

But they are not doing that. They are fighting to prevent the healtcare they have to be offered to the general public.

How can any congressman against the public option for healthcare, accept the public healthcare provided to them.

Talk about hypocrites.

I have not heard of one rejecting the perk in favor of paying for private insurance.

They should be fighting to eliminate any public healthcare for government employees. They should be fighting for conversion to private insurance for all government employees.

But they are not doing that. They are fighting to prevent the healtcare they have to be offered to the general public.

how awful.

Talk about hypocrites.

how awful.
:lol::lol::lol:

Talk about hypocrites.

Ummm. their public option has several different private insurers...Like Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Kaiser, ETC. They have a large pool to select from, and they get it for dirt cheap. The conservative politicans want private insurers, and the liberal politicians will eventually do away with them several years out. Does this help you at all?

Talk about hypocrites.

how awful.

Your tongue in cheek response, which is lack of a serious response;

Proves I made a great point. I am good.

Talk about hypocrites.

Ummm. their public option has several different private insurers...Like Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Kaiser, ETC. They have a large pool to select from, and they get it for dirt cheap. The conservative politicans want private insurers, and the liberal politicians will eventually do away with them several years out. Does this help you at all?

I am talking about the current health insurance provided to all in the US congress.

What are you talking about.

Talk about hypocrites.

I'm glad you posted this.

See i think that if we do make a public option for people in this country who can't afford private insurance then the congress, executive branch, and the entire government should have to be on that public option.

I say this because the government has shown its willingness to screw up public entitlement programs such as social security and i dont trust them to make the public option a good one, unless they have a personal stake in it. Put them and their families on the plan to ensure it is done properly and the poor actually get GOOD care.

I am for all americans having great access to health care like i get for myself through private insurance, which is why I am against the current form of HR3200. I feel HR3200 will do nothing but make the system worse.

Talk about hypocrites.

See i think that if we do make a public option for people in this country who can't afford private insurance then the congress, executive branch, and the entire government should have to be on that public option.

I say this because the government has shown its willingness to screw up public entitlement programs such as social security and i dont trust them to make the public option a good one, unless they have a personal stake in it. Put them and their families on the plan to ensure it is done properly and the poor actually get GOOD care.

I am for all americans having great access to health care like i get for myself through private insurance, which is why I am against the current form of HR3200. I feel HR3200 will do nothing but make the system worse.

Good idea.

The public option should be the option congress is on.

Mandate a public option must break even financially.

Talk about hypocrites.

I am talking about the current health insurance provided to all in the US congress.

What are you talking about.
Mr. Fudd...I am talking about the "current health insurance provided to all in the US congress." Now...go back and reread what I have stated. Does this help you at all?

Last edited:
No argument here.

Total lie.

If the general populace were going to have the same quality and availability of medical services that congressweasels have taken for themselves, the costs would be prohibitive and there wouldn't be nearly enough medical personnel to go around.

In the end, the cynically and Orwellean-ly dubbed "public option" will be no option at all...It'll be forced down our throats.

Talk about hypocrites.

Good idea.

The public option should be the option congress is on.

Mandate a public option must break even financially.

An excellent idea, that. :clap2::clap2::clap2: And the one we get at Tricare.

Forum List

Back