Tax Poll

Station402

Rookie
Oct 1, 2010
I'm new to this message board so please be nice if you don't like what I'm doing here.

I'm collecting information for my boss, dissecting tax networks and groups online. This may fit better somewhere under "politics" or "economy".. Do you have any other website suggestions?

So, to my questions..

1. How do you feel about your Tax Professional?

2. Describe your experiences with the IRS.

If you would rather contact me personally about this project of mine, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

I'm new to this message board so please be nice if you don't like what I'm doing here.

I'm collecting information for my boss, dissecting tax networks and groups online. This may fit better somewhere under "politics" or "economy".. Do you have any other website suggestions?

So, to my questions..

1. How do you feel about your Tax Professional?

2. Describe your experiences with the IRS.

If you would rather contact me personally about this project of mine, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

I am my tax professional...I have Ll.M. in Tax Law.

My experience with the IRS has been so-so. There were a couple of Private Letter Rulings I thought my clients should have gotten and did not, but they have always been very reasonable on the collection side.

Thankies for asking and it's fine by me that you have. Hope you'll remain on USMB after the project and participate.

Happy Friday and welcome.

Forum List

Back