Trump Tax increases for the wealthy?

Bwahahahaha! What a pipe dream! I've schooled you on this before. Did you forget?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About taxing the rich when we have Debt, so they insist their public servants do a better job at managing our economy?

No, your fantasy that taxing the rich can reduce the debt.

It should be federal policy to tax the rich until the debt is gone.

Stupid. It won't work. You should have learned that.

Bwahahahaha! What a pipe dream! I've schooled you on this before. Did you forget?

About taxing the rich when we have Debt, so they insist their public servants do a better job at managing our economy?

What is stupid about it?

What is stupid about it?

I've already told you. Get out your notes.

What is stupid about it?

No, this is politics. You have to defend your position, every time it comes up.

What is stupid about it?

One, we ARE taxing the rich.
Two, taxing the rich more would do nothing to the debt. Get out your notes from the least time I schooled you if you don't know why.

Thus, the taxing of the rich would never end because the debt would never be retired. That is your real goal.

I wholeheartedly oppose government singling out any group of people on the basis of any metric. It is morally wrong.

What is stupid about it?

One, we ARE taxing the rich.
Two, taxing the rich more would do nothing to the debt. Get out your notes from the least time I schooled you if you don't know why.

Thus, the taxing of the rich would never end because the debt would never be retired. That is your real goal.

Sure it will. Where do you think our creating financing is going now? The poor are not getting it.

I wholeheartedly oppose government singling out any group of people on the basis of any metric. It is morally wrong.
The right wing claim the poor simply are not worth, equal protection of the law.
You just told a lie.

Provide Me the exact quote of any right-wing person who id that the poor do not deserve equal protection under the law. Not paying taxes wien others do is favoritism and government targeting a group of people.

The right wing claim the poor simply are not worth, equal protection of the law.
You just told a lie.

Provide Me the exact quote of any right-wing person who id that the poor do not deserve equal protection under the law. Not paying taxes wien others do is favoritism and government targeting a group of people.
Ask every right winger, when it comes to equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will.

You just told a lie.

Ask every right winger, when it comes to equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will.
So, again you are making it up. The legal concept of employment at will treats all parties equally.

You are just trying to justify the intentional targeting groups of people, and there is no moral justification for it.

You just told a lie.

So, again you are making it up. The legal concept of employment at will treats all parties equally.

You are just trying to justify the intentional targeting groups of people, and there is no moral justification for it.
Equal protection of the law, is a fundamental concept, in law.

You just told a lie.

You have failed to produce any evidence that citizens paying taxes under differing standards, chosen by the government, equates to equal protection under law.

You just told a lie.

You have failed to produce any evidence that citizens paying taxes under differing standards, chosen by the government, equates to equal protection under law.
why, are they not paying a tax? Under capitalism, payment is based on ability.

You just told a lie.

And there it is. The inevitable veering into your pet distraction.

You just told a lie.

why, are they not paying a tax? Under capitalism, payment is based on ability.
No its not. Payment is based upon a mutually agreed upon product or service and is negotiable.

The entire tax structure is based upon inequality and is a deliberate targeting of groups of people at all ends of the spectrum.

You just told a lie.

And there it is. The inevitable veering into your pet distraction.

nothing but diversion is no better than nothing but repeal.

Employment is at will in our at-will employment States.

It could guarantee a form of minimum wage for unemployed labor.

You just told a lie.

Obviously, when the government doesn't pay you unemployment benefits for sitting at home smoking weed, they're treating you unfairly.

DERP!

You just told a lie.

Obviously, when the government doesn't pay you unemployment benefits for sitting at home smoking weed, they're treating you unfairly.

DERP!
Should I incorporate and ask for corporate welfare?

You just told a lie.

DERP!
Should I incorporate and ask for corporate welfare?

Go for it.

Forum List

Back