Trump Praying for Florida?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
I have heard religious comments to the effect that Texas is experiencing God's wrath for the nation's support of the LGBT Community. Well, he is on the verge of devastating south Florida big time as punishment for voting for Trump.

And you can bet your booties that the great leader, so devout and deeply religious, is on his knees constantly, along with all Christian Republicans, praying for south Florida. Well, we are about to get a good luck at the power, or lack thereof, of prayer. Can't wait! Bigly.

The idea that God would send a deadly hurricane due to America's LGBT support is ridiculous. He's obviously targeting the Jews.

I have heard religious comments to the effect that Texas is experiencing God's wrath for the nation's support of the LGBT Community. Well, he is on the verge of devastating south Florida big time as punishment for voting for Trump.

And you can bet your booties that the great leader, so devout and deeply religious, is on his knees constantly, along with all Christian Republicans, praying for south Florida. Well, we are about to get a good luck at the power, or lack thereof, of prayer. Can't wait! Bigly.

So what was Barbuda punished for? That once beautiful island is now almost demolished. Barbuda did not vote for Trump, so your argument is horsecrap.

The storm has now broken up, whatcha think about that?

LOL!

picgifs-laughing-6167368.gif

The idea that God would send a deadly hurricane due to America's LGBT support is ridiculous. He's obviously targeting the Jews.

Not funny. :cranky:

I think it's funny :funnyface:

I don't think the all-Jew condos in Miami would suffer much in a hurricane, all those around them will.

Unless there's a sky-crane set up next door. :rolleyes:

There are all-Jew condoms in Miami? :omg:

Not funny. :cranky:

I think it's funny :funnyface:

I don't think the all-Jew condos in Miami would suffer much in a hurricane, all those around them will.

Unless there's a sky-crane set up next door. :rolleyes:

There are all-Jew condoms in Miami? :omg:

Well, yeah...You didn't know?

edit: I didn't see what you did there with your "virgin" mind. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

The storm has now broken up, whatcha think about that?

picgifs-laughing-6167368.gif

On the BBC World Service they say that there is a new Hurricane forming called Jose, Jose is right behind Irma....um, I would make an inappropriate comment here but I don't want to encourage Aaron....I'm an innocent girl with a virgin mind and I fear his response :eek-52:

Oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Jose is right behind Irma, he might be wearing one of those all-Jew condoms from Miami :smoke:

FYI Israel has issued a directive to all jews ----both Israeli and diaspora jews to EXODUS Florida. Right now-----we are in the important MONTH OF ELUL-----anything can happen (you may be right)

So what was Barbuda punished for? That once beautiful island is now almost demolished. Barbuda did not vote for Trump, so your argument is horsecrap.

These small islands do not have a chance in this type of situation, there is no land mass between them to break the force of the Hurricane, so it just goes from one island straight to the next with the same force.

The below article contains a video showing the Irma destruction of Barbuda, their Prime Minister says that 90% of the island has been destroyed, tragic.

Deaths reported as Hurricane Irma batters northern Caribbean islands - CNN

St. Martin also destroyed.

The below article contains a video of before Irma and after Irma:

Hurricane Irma: St Martin before and after

Hurricane Irma: St Martin before and after - BBC News

When it comes to Florida, old retired jews.

and fat italian-american new york snow-birds in dress socks, speedos and wife-beaters.

Maybe not, but trump's 10 bedroom house in St. Martin has been completely destroyed....

Forum List

Back