Tattooed Zombie....

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
I guess this fits into this particular category? If not, move it to where it will fit best...The report reads, in part,

".... there were some people who thought Genest was crazy 10 years ago when he made the fateful decision to tattoo his entire body to look like a cadaver.

To be fair, many of those same people probably haven't changed their minds about whether it was a wise decision for Genest to make his outsides look like his insides....."

Seriously creepy looking. You think he has trouble getting a job because of it?

Read here for more:
Tattooed Zombie Rick Genest Becomes Fashion Model and Lady Gaga's Co-Star

Last edited:
I read the thread title fast and thought it said 'Tattooed Zoomie'. Ha!

As for the tattooed guy? No thanks.

But some people like the pain.

Oh hell no not me. Only got my ears pierced when I was sixteen. Nothing else never no way.

I have zero tolerance for pain. I'd make for a really bad spy! LOL

Oh hell no not me. Only got my ears pierced when I was sixteen. Nothing else never no way.

I have zero tolerance for pain. I'd make for a really bad spy! LOL

I have my ears pierced several times and got a tattoo on my right shoulder blade last year.

My next tattoo is going to be on a body part with more meat, I can tell you that. :lol:

Now, a friend of mine who is a prison guard around here has numerous tattoos, ear piercing, tongue piercing, nipples pierce and I have been told he's got a piercing down under. He says he likes the pain. He's obviously never had kids. :lol:

Last edited:
i am one of the least tatted of my crowd...(a small but rank bunch)....i only have one basic tat on my left foot....one piercing (no longer wear anything, it made me look like i had a 3rd nipple)

as for that guy...ouchie to the damn skull tats that must have hurt like a mo fo

tat artist are normally a bunch of overrated dicks....who are charging a 100 bucks an hour and then expect a damn tip

true story......

dirty bill would always use this line with ladies in bars.....

"i have your name on my dick'

bets would be placed and sure enough ...

he had

"your name" on this dick

That is a great thread title!

The guy looks atrocious. Why anyone would want to look like that is beyond me. But, I don't have to hang around him, thankfully.

As long as he never expects to claim unemployment, I have no problem with how he looks. If his tats preclude him from working, and he wants to claim, then he can fuck off.

Does this tat make me look fat?

mugler___rick_genest_by_max_safehaven-d38ny2x.jpg

No?

Thank goodness!

Cause, you know, chicks don't dig fat boys.

Forum List

Back