Tatoo Artist Called Me an Asshole!

I'm terribly hurt, and need a tissue

Whilst having my celtic tatoo redone at "Freaky's" tatoo studio, dildo purveyor, and cannabis paraphenalia mechantile, a tatted-up-and-pierced female tatoo artist examined the work of her male counterpart.

She explained how she thought it had been challenging to tatoo a celtic design on the ankle of a dude that kept twitching.

She said she'd tried to hold down the guys leg.

Lying on my back, I told her I was feeling a little twitchy, and that she may want to straddle my pelvis.

She was AGAST! HOW DARE I!!!

I said, "Hey, it was a compliment!!"

My Tatto Guy said, "Take it easy, bro."

She left in a huff, with a parting, "Asshole" under her breath.

I thought about apologizing, but fuck it: If you work in a place called "FREAKY'S," then you'd better develope a fairly ribald sense of humour. Not like you're working in some Christian Book Store and you're some prim, young, naive virgin that's never heard anything more risqué than the story of Adam and Eve.

She doesn't have a sense of humor. She could have had a good laugh and felt a high compliment, had she chosen...:lol:

Maybe she got pissed you called her a tatoo artist..instead of a tattoo artist.

Or she wanted dinner and drinks first..

Just sayin..

Ya think maybe I shouda got her drunk first?

Yeah..but you shouldn't drink before getting tattooed.

You bleed like a stuck pig from what I hear. But jello helps stop that.

Not that I would know. Never saw the need for them myself.

Whilst having my celtic tatoo redone at "Freaky's" tatoo studio, dildo purveyor, and cannabis paraphenalia mechantile, a tatted-up-and-pierced female tatoo artist examined the work of her male counterpart.

She explained how she thought it had been challenging to tatoo a celtic design on the ankle of a dude that kept twitching.

Lying on my back, I told her I was feeling a little twitchy, and that she may want to straddle my pelvis.

I thought about apologizing, but fuck it: If you work in a place called "FREAKY'S," then you'd better develope a fairly ribald sense of humour. Not like you're working in some Christian Book Store and you're some prim, young, naive virgin that's never heard anything more risqué than the story of Adam and Eve.
Was she as skanky as that Kat Von D wench?

If so, she should have apologized to you for being such a skanky lil' freak.

My most vivid recollection was staring at the bolt capped with arrow-heads through her septum, and the anatomically correct tattoo of her trechea that passed down her troat into her chest.

sweet thing.

Was she as skanky as that Kat Von D wench?

If so, she should have apologized to you for being such a skanky lil' freak.

My most vivid recollection was staring at the bolt capped with arrow-heads through her septum, and the anatomically correct tattoo of her trechea that passed down her troat into her chest.

sweet thing.

That's a keeper.

Directly home to mom..that one.

Which one is the Celtic tattoo?

fat-tattooed_naked_bowling_guy.jpg

Quite a collection of naked men there on your hard drive, Tank.

Well, it IS a white guy.

It is Tank after all.

o here we have a prime example of a conservative male and a bunch of idiot males thinking you can say any fucking thing you want to a woman due to her employeement or her appearances...

guess what samson...you are an asshole...wear it with pride...it may be the only thing you got

o here we have a prime example of a conservative male and a bunch of idiot males thinking you can say any fucking thing you want to a woman due to her employeement or her appearances...

guess what samson...you are an asshole...wear it with pride...it may be the only thing you got

I agree, and feel a little guilty.

I'll probably have to smoke a great cigar, drink a fine single malt scotch, and shoot an antelope to get over it.

She was attracted to you, that's why it was a threat and she reacted badly. ROFL

if there was no attraction, she'd have laughed at you and said something like "not in your lifetime".

just a halfassed fantasy.

Last edited:
now i will admit...most tat artist have an ego ....they are the best etc blah fucking blah etc...

but damn samson...that was kinda harsh....i dont really agree with fritz but humor is the fastest way to handle that stuff....a 2nd remark.....a back hand would be called for

Forum List

Back