Tatoo Artist Called Me an Asshole!

Peeeeple.

Samson is clearly Abominable. At least he's honest and unashamed about it.

And he's mostly harmless.

Samson doesn't care whether or not he is liked.

He just wants to bask in the glow of any kind of attention.

You know Bones, I also saw some of the "male humor" (or what passes for it) while slinging beer as well. Did it at a biker bar here in Amarillo called "Boondocks".

What Simp the Son did would have gotten him is face slapped (at the very least) or gotten him a good ass kicking from several dudes.

Why? Because (apparently) he didn't know the chick he was "flirting" with. And, remember Simp the Son, if you don't know the chick, you may get your ass kicked.

You know Bones, I also saw some of the "male humor" (or what passes for it) while slinging beer as well. Did it at a biker bar here in Amarillo called "Boondocks".

What Simp the Son did would have gotten him is face slapped (at the very least) or gotten him a good ass kicking from several dudes.

Why? Because (apparently) he didn't know the chick he was "flirting" with. And, remember Simp the Son, if you don't know the chick, you may get your ass kicked.

Some Burley Bear Biker try to get in your shorts and you slapped him.

Perhaps getting your candy-ass kicked and is something you worry about..

I don't, and its never happened.

It's never happened because apparently the only places that you get loud and obnoxious is where you perceive an advantage Simp Scum.

Like I said, if you'd popped off like that in the places I've been, you'd have had your ass handed to you in pieces without any glue you skinny little prick.

It's never happened because apparently the only places that you get loud and obnoxious is where you perceive an advantage Simp Scum.

Like I said, if you'd popped off like that in the places I've been, you'd have had your ass handed to you in pieces without any glue you skinny little prick.

You seem more sexually frustrated than usual.

Why don't you go bully one of the female members in the flamzone: It might make you feel less of a pansey.

Forum List

Back