Tatoo Artist Called Me an Asshole!

Which one is the Celtic tattoo?

fat-tattooed_naked_bowling_guy.jpg

Now I get it, Sammie boy is Rush Limbaugs brother.

Any woman who practices such a physical and controversial craft and does so in the environment you've described is expected to be sensitive to the vaguest suggestion that she straddle a customer. The hypothetical virgin clerk in a Christian book store would have inferred humor and responded accordingly.

Treat a whore like a lady, a lady like a whore, and you can't go wrong.

One of my favorite Dexter lines.

Dexter's sister Deb and Vince in a tatoo place. Vince was being all perverted about a girl getting a tat and Deb says to Vince, hey, she likes needles, why don't you show her your dick?

Last edited:
I'm terribly hurt, and need a tissue

Whilst having my celtic tatoo redone at "Freaky's" tatoo studio, dildo purveyor, and cannabis paraphenalia mechantile, a tatted-up-and-pierced female tatoo artist examined the work of her male counterpart.

She explained how she thought it had been challenging to tatoo a celtic design on the ankle of a dude that kept twitching.

She said she'd tried to hold down the guys leg.

Lying on my back, I told her I was feeling a little twitchy, and that she may want to straddle my pelvis.

She was AGAST! HOW DARE I!!!

I said, "Hey, it was a compliment!!"

My Tatto Guy said, "Take it easy, bro."

She left in a huff, with a parting, "Asshole" under her breath.

I thought about apologizing, but fuck it: If you work in a place called "FREAKY'S," then you'd better develope a fairly ribald sense of humour. Not like you're working in some Christian Book Store and you're some prim, young, naive virgin that's never heard anything more risqué than the story of Adam and Eve.

She called it right. You are an asshole. And the fact that you twitched while getting a tattoo shows that you're a pussy as well.

Hey Man, you're supposed to be a gentleman no matter what. Your comment was totally out of line. Just because she works at a tattoo parlor doesn't give you a right to say any crude thing that comes into your head.

"no matter WHAT?"

You mean there's NO PLACE Left for Bawdy Humour? For Christssakes!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I always accuse the nurse who asks me to disrobe of wanting to see me take my pants off.

having had a job where men feel free to express themselves (slinging beer) i find a sense of humor defects most of it..but the dude telling you to take it easy would say you were border line at best...
but i find two lines end most of that......"really"? or my favorite..."o hell no" there is something about a woman slinging beer....men of all ages feel the need to make a fool of themselves in front of...

o and i dont care for the under the breath stuff either....man up and say it...but i do believe that if you allow people to act like assholes and dont call them on it..then said asshole has no reason to change...i consider it a learning experience for the asshole

having had a job where men feel free to express themselves (slinging beer) i find a sense of humor defects most of it..but the dude telling you to take it easy would say you were border line at best...
but i find two lines end most of that......"really"? or my favorite..."o hell no" there is something about a woman slinging beer....men of all ages feel the need to make a fool of themselves in front of...

Well, it isn't just the woman in the bar slingin' beer that incites men to...

"feel free to express themselves":eek::eek::eek:

OMG....MEN....SPEAKING THEIR MINDS!!!!.....THE HORROR!!!

As we all know, GAWD FORBID that men ever actually express aloud what everyone knows is on their minds!!! HOW FUCKIN' RUDE of a guy to comment upon the ass of some scantilly clad girl serving him adult beverages!!

And the fact that you twitched while getting a tattoo shows that you're a pussy as well.

Me, I find it an IQ test too. the more you have the dumber you are. ;) :p

o yes samson i am slinging beer in daisy dukes...which have a new name...which i dont know....

samson i was in my late 40's and early 50's and dress like a nun

..I don't do tattoos so I can't relate on that level......in my book your a mild to middling jerk, certainly no A hole.....hope that helps my man.;)

..I don't do tattoos so I can't relate on that level......in my book your a mild to middling jerk, certainly no A hole.....hope that helps my man.;)

I'd actually be a tad insulted if you thought otherwise.

I think to be a MAN in our pussy-whipped society, means you must also be a middling jerk.

Forum List

Back