Targeting Mosques

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
This is my take on targeting mosques.

There is a separation between church and state in the USA for a reason.
To ensure the unbiased operation of state matters... of those include the defense of our country and the defeat of our enemies in warfare when at war.

When at war against muslims, those mosques are absolutely military outposts, and in the muslim world outside of MEDITERRANEAN EUROPEAN (non Arab) Turkey... those mosques are radical Islamic gang hideouts.

To not target mosques when in war against muslims... is a very foolish set of tactics, that can only be the result of one thing...

Religion blocking combat effectiveness.
(its why those with religious convictions that hinder warfare are not allowed to serve in the military)

Mosques are very important key targets in warfare in the middle east.

They are also not sacred in the west by any standard.

Last edited:
I one hundred percent agree. However, our weak government has said that we are not at war with Islamic factions. Our cowardly leaders do not have the tenacity to take measures that would increase the safety levels of our citizenry and soldiers.

Why? Well besides for politically correct reasons, they want a war that is vague and open ended and allows them to ultimately feed their machine indefinitely.

As a moral compass, religion is very raw, crude, simple, clumsy and prohibitive and serves as a barrier to smooth effective function and effective, responsible thinking and action.
:)

As a moral compass, religion is very raw, crude, simple, clumsy and prohibitive and serves as a barrier to smooth effective function and effective, responsible thinking and action.

That's stupid. Religion or secularism can be the facilitators of tyranny. Don't over simplify to suit your bias.

That's stupid. Religion or secularism can be the facilitators of tyranny. Don't over simplify to suit your bias.

This is what I see in secular states.

Education, which includes proper science... and books such as "King and King" which teaches acceptance of others.

This is what I see in religious states.

Prohibitive doctrines, incomplete science and nothing that achieves acceptance in society for those not in the majority.

To ensure the unbiased operation of state matters... of those include the defense of our country and the defeat of our enemies in warfare when at war.

When at war against muslims, those mosques are absolutely military outposts, and in the muslim world outside of MEDITERRANEAN EUROPEAN (non Arab) Turkey... those mosques are radical Islamic gang hideouts.

To not target mosques when in war against muslims... is a very foolish set of tactics, that can only be the result of one thing...

(its why those with religious convictions that hinder warfare are not allowed to serve in the military)

When one of your oldest allies was fighting a terrorist war against the IRA, NORIAD collected for them in catholic churches. Why does America do nothing still?[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUtzjK8bOQk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUtzjK8bOQk[/ame]

This is what I see in secular states.

Education, which includes proper science... and books such as "King and King" which teaches acceptance of others.

This is what I see in religious states.

Prohibitive doctrines, incomplete science and nothing that achieves acceptance in society for those not in the majority.

Dude, (the secular) Obama is far from religious; and he has severely limited freedoms and trampled upon liberties. Just the stop with the nonsense already. You're making yourself out to be a tart. Besides that, it's flat out nonsense that religious people are not for education.

I agree and our military should be able to blow them off their foundations when jihadists are using them to fire on our men.

Blow the fucker up each and every time and to hell with the politics.

They send our men into battle with ridiculous ROE's that get men killed while they sit safe on their asses in DC.

Perfect reason to keep the politicians out of war. Most of em ain't worth a flying fuck.

Forum List

Back