Target CEO raves about the US economy

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

Instead savings is staying the same and debt is going up.

upload_2018-8-23_16-21-26.png

For all the talk we've heard from the big government lovers that the tax cuts were for the rich and didn't help the middle class, how is it that the middle class has all of this money to spend?

Target CEO raves about the US economy: This is the best consumer environment I've ever seen

Consumer spending has been largely on the rise for several years.

View attachment 212513

There is not a single economic indicator that was changed by the election of Trump, all kept moving in the same direction.

For those people choosing ideology over prosperity, I urge them to look at theocracies and how well those citizens live.

The lies about the economy not being good, or being caused by a dormant Obama’s economy that he planned to succeed 18 months after he left office are really obvious for anyone who isn’t blinded by ideology.

For those people choosing ideology over prosperity, I urge them to look at theocracies and how well those citizens live.

The lies about the economy not being good, or being caused by a dormant Obama’s economy that he planned to succeed 18 months after he left office are really obvious for anyone who isn’t blinded by ideology.

True, those are lies for those blinded by ideology. Those who are not blinded by ideology know that not a single economic indicator changed course after the election of Trump, things are just continuing the way they were for the last 6 years.

We are adding personal debt at near record levels. In the time of a booming economy people should be saving, not adding debt.

View attachment 212514
Squiggly lines copied form the internet prove nothing.

View attachment 212513

There is not a single economic indicator that was changed by the election of Trump, all kept moving in the same direction.
I consider my paycheck an economic indicator. It's 20% higher than last year at this time. Another indicator would be that two years ago, we we're furloughing. Now we can't find the help we need.

View attachment 212514

You are just not a very smart person or those lines and their source would mean something to you.

View attachment 212513

I consider my paycheck an economic indicator. It's 20% higher than last year at this time. Another indicator would be that two years ago, we we're furloughing. Now we can't find the help we need.

Your paycheck is just that, it is not an economic indicator, it is one company.

View attachment 212514

I don't disagree, but that's the American way of life, isn't it? If our elected "leaders" don't take it seriously, why would the public?

View attachment 212514

I don't disagree, but that's the American way of life, isn't it? If our elected "leaders" don't take it seriously, why would the public?

Very true, I often wonder which mirrors which.

View attachment 212513

Bullshit.

View attachment 212514

You are just not a very smart person or those lines and their source would mean something to you.
Is that your auto response to when your fake shit is called? Let's see, it's uneducated and stupid or racist with you trolls. Any "educated person" that isn't brain washed by the media, knows that a link from a website is not evidence or proof of anything. Your belief that it is however is proof of something.

View attachment 212513

Bullshit.

Nope, you are just too stupid to know the difference.

But I am damn happy that you got a raise from Wendy's finally, all that hard work has paid off for you!

View attachment 212513

Bullshit.

But I am damn happy that you got a raise from Wendy's finally, all that hard work has paid off for you!
How is it everyone who disagrees with you is too stupid?

View attachment 212514

Is that your auto response to when your fake shit is called? Let's see, it's uneducated and stupid or racist with you trolls. Any "educated person" that isn't brain washed by the media, that a link from a website is not evidence of anything. Your belief that it is however is proof of something.

It is my response when people are too stupid to understand a graph from the St Louis FRED. Would you like to me explain what it means so that you can quit looking like such an idiot?

View attachment 212514

Is that your auto response to when your fake shit is called? Let's see, it's uneducated and stupid or racist with you trolls. Any "educated person" that isn't brain washed by the media, that a link from a website is not evidence of anything. Your belief that it is however is proof of something.

It is my response when people are too stupid to understand a graph from the St Louis FRED. Would you like to me explain what it means so that you can quit looking like such an idiot?
I don't care who it is from troll. The GD graph in and of itself proves NOTHING!

Bullshit.

What can I say, this broad is filled with stupid people. It is the nature of partisan sheep to be stupid. Anyone that thinks their personal paycheck is an indicator of how the country as a whole is doing, is just stupid. What other word would you like me to use?

Bullshit.

What can I say, this broad is filled with stupid people. It is the nature of partisan sheep to be stupid. Anyone that thinks their personal paycheck is an indicator of how the country as a whole is doing, is just stupid. What other word would you like me to use?
No point in talking to you. Take that pretty graph into court and see if they will use it alone as proof on anything.

Forum List

Back