Target Americans-4th July

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Wolfmoon, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Troopers issue Mexico travel warning

Don’t go to Mexico this Fourth of July weekend because the notorious Mexican Zeta Drug Cartel are planning on punishing Americans where ever they can catch them. The crimes against Americans “may include robberies, extortions and car-jacking’s aimed at U.S. citizens.”

The travel advisory is issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety and The Webb County Sheriff’s Office. Americans who visit Nuevo Laredo and nearby town may be in danger.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. FuelRod

FuelRod Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +924
    We buy their dope and let them cross our border and live illegally in our country.
    What the hell are they pissed about?

3. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    To protect and expand their criminal operations, Mexican drug cartels maintain highly developed intelligence networks on both sides of the border and have hired private armies to carry out enforcement measures. For example, the Gulf Cartel leader Cardenas employs a group of former elite military soldiers known as “Los Zetas.”

Source:

Page 11.

Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

4. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,220
    They hate white folks.

With our press and our Democrats is it any wonder?

Didn't they say if we kissed everyone's ass, elected Obama, etc.....everyone would love us?

Looks like Bush isn't the reason they hated us after all. :eusa_whistle:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Mexican Federal and local police forces have been thoroughly corrupted by drug money. Los Zetas, the enforcement arm of the powerful and especially ruthless Gulf Cartel, openly sought recruits to their ranks, posting help-wanted signs and hanging a large banner across a major thoroughfare in Nuevo Laredo last spring. The banner read: “The Zetas want you, soldier or ex-soldier. We offer a good salary, food and benefits for your family.”

SOURCE:

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/feb/08/lz1e8carpente22145-threat-our-security-border/?uniontrib

You Stupid Banana Americans!

:banana2:

6. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Moreover, according to U.S. intelligence officials, Zetas are recruiting former Guatelmalan Special Forces military personnel know as Kaibiles and members of the notorious cross-border gangs known as Maras, including the violent Mara Salvatruchas (MS13).

Page 12.

Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

7. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    The Zetas are believed to be a serious threat to public safety on both sides of the Southwest border. They are well-financed and well-equipped and have demonstrated a willingness to shoot, torture, and kill law enforcement officers, or rival cartel and gang members on both sides of the border. Federal law enforcement officials deem the Zetas among the most dangerous criminal enterprises in the Americas.

Source:

Page 11-12.
    Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border

8. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Another brutal means of torture and death is called “guisoe.” This practice involves putting a person into a 55 gallon drum, usually dead, but not always, and pouring various flammable liquids over the body and lighting it on fire. A variation on this method is to place a burning tire around the neck of an individual, burning the victim alive.

The remains are dumped on roadsides as a message to others who would consider crossing the cartels. The ruthless methods employed by these cartels to torture and kill their competitors are no different than the techniques used by Al Qa'ida and other terrorist organizations. This level of brutality is particulary troubling as the cartels are executing these vicious murders a mere stones-throw from U.S. soil.

Source:

Page 12.
    Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
    http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

9. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    The violent brazenness of these criminal groups knows no limits. In broad daylight, a young man was gunned down in a Laredo parking lot as his pregnant wife looked on. The ambush had all the markings of a cartel assassination. Webb County, Texas Sheriff Rick Flores is concerned with the level of brutality that accompanies the cartels as they move their merchandise across the border. Flores says these cartels show no mercy for women or children.

Source:

Page 20.

10. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    On February 10, 2005, a high-ranking member of the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was apprehended in Brooks County, Texas. He had been previously deported at least four times.

This MS-13 gang member is believed to have been responsible for the killing of twenty-eight persons, including six children, and wounding of fourteen others, in a bus explosion in his native country.

Information was received in late April of this year that he was on his way back into the United States, or that he was already in the country, and was threatening to assassinate any office that attempted to apprehend him.

Page 26
    A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
    http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf