Tapping Into Untapped Constituencies

Should Hillary be indicted she will end up in a rubber room playing This Little Piggy Went To Market with her toes.
Dems know that HRC can beat Trump like drum.
To JakeStarkey: With the exception of liberal apologist, Juan Williams, the panel ordered the lumber for her gallows. That never happened on a top show to either Clinton that I can recall. The Hillary part begins after a little about Ted Cruz:

I am listening to Trump being interviewed by Chuck Todd, and my very right-wing brother in law is saying that Trump can't get 40% of the total vote.
To JakeStarkey: Ted Cruz remains my first choice, but I have to admit that The Donald never sounded better than he did this morning.

My bil is right, you are wrong.
To JakeStarkey: Your in-law might be a Republican, but I doubt if he is a true conservative. Anybody who says Trump cannot get 40 percent in the general election is actually predicting that the eventual Democrat candidate will win in a landslide. It makes me wonder why someone who claims to be a Republican would post a Democrat fantasy.

Trump does not have a majority of the Pubs, does not have a significant minority of the centrists and the independents, and almost no democrats (he is last among GOP candidates with cross over appeal.)

40% of the vote might make Trump incur strained bowel injury.

Trump does not have a majority of the Pubs, does not have a significant minority of the centrists and the independents, and almost no democrats (he is last among GOP candidates with cross over appeal.)
To JakeStarkey: Did you get those talking points from the DNC? No matter. Stick with the landslide story. That’s all you have.
Anybody who says Trump cannot get 40 percent in the general election is actually predicting that the eventual Democrat candidate will win in a landslide.

Anyone who listened to Trump's (rambling) speech in Vermont was treated to a primer on negotiating (especially with foreign countries). It reminded me of Reagan walking out of nuclear arms negotiations with Gorbachev at Reykjavik, which led to a much better agreement later.

Compare this with Obozo/Clinton, whose constant concessions only serve to embolden our adversaries. Who would YOU pick to negotiate on YOUR behalf? Don't you think our country deserves as much?

WAKE UP

She might not even get the nomination.
No kidding!

dag011116.jpg
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/dag011116.jpg

Forum List

Back