Tampons, bottles urine and feces removed from protesters

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Why hasn't the American Media told us of this?

Because they were too busy trying to start a race riot.

Tampons, bottles urine and feces removed from protesters as Texas senate gathers to vote on measure to toughen up abortion laws

Those attending the debate were searched, and any item that could potentially be thrown from the gallery, including tampons, were confiscated, according to the Washington Post.
A senator later stopped security officials confiscating tampons, calling the move 'bone headed'.

However, Texas Department of Public Safety officers were reported to have found one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected of holding feces and three jars suspected to contain paint.

Four women who tried to chain themselves to a railing in the gallery were also arrested and a ten-minute break had to be called when another woman managed to chain herself to the railing.
The Senate's leader, Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst told officers to remove a group of protesters who started chanting 'Give choice a chance' as the debate resumed.

Texas senate votes to pass measure that will toughen up abortion laws | Mail Online

As noted in the article is the truth... When people start collecting their bodily waste in jars to smear their political opponents with, you know who has lost it.

What about those women who were protesting by getting naked out in Europe? I'd like to see some more of that if possible ladies.

On top of a racist, you are now a misogynist. Congratulations. And thank you for demeaning all of the decent women on this board. Jerk.

:doubt:

My girlfriend beats me. Very sad. :razz:

Forum List

Back