Tamiflu leaves six year old Texas girl wiht hallucinations and possible self harm as deadly....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The family, who asked not to be named by local broadcaster DFW21 News, said they asked their local physician to write a prescription for Tamiflu, an antviral medication designed to treat individuals with the flu.
Tamiflu leaves six-year-old Texas girl with ‘hallucinations and possible self-harm’ as deadly virus spreads to 46 states
---------------------------------------------------------------

This is not good, and people need to stop saying oh she's just one out of the million bs excuse.

Wait until they pump a universal vaccines and ppl start to drop like flies. There is already talks about a universal vaccines.

The collective never knows what’s best for individual

I think I will just rely on chicken soup, hot toddies and my bed if I get it. When it's yer time to go..it's yer time to go, says I.

All medications have side-effects, but most affect a very small number of people.
The anti-vaxers (OP among them) seize on individual cases, and ignore the millions who benefit from the process.
Informed consent is real, and whining about being unlucky is to be expected.
Give me a shot, I'm man enough to own the outcome, either way.

The family, who asked not to be named by local broadcaster DFW21 News, said they asked their local physician to write a prescription for Tamiflu, an antviral medication designed to treat individuals with the flu.
Tamiflu leaves six-year-old Texas girl with ‘hallucinations and possible self-harm’ as deadly virus spreads to 46 states

This is not good, and people need to stop saying oh she's just one out of the million bs excuse.

Wait until they pump a universal vaccines and ppl start to drop like flies. There is already talks about a universal vaccines.

How is the rarity of that sort of side effect an excuse?

• Banned

If I told you, you wouldn't believe it anyway. But you should try to research it sometime...............

Here are a few key words " BIG PHARMA"

If I told you, you wouldn't believe it anyway. But you should try to research it sometime...............

Here are a few key words " BIG PHARMA"

Are you saying those side effects are not that rare? Or that the side effects would be non existent if not for big pharma?

Tens of thousands of people die from the flu some flu seasons. How many died of tamiflu-induced psychosis? Are you saying drugs and vaccines should be made illegal unless proven to be 100% safe with absolutely no chance of significant side-effects?

UPDATED ARTICLE OUT ON THIS AME SUBJECT

THEN NOTICE THE PATHETIC COMMENTS ABOVE LMAO...

Hundreds of families across the U.S. are reporting that young children are hallucinating as a direct result of taking Tamiflu.

According to CBS11, children as young as 6-years-old have attempted to commit suicide by jumping out of bedroom windows shortly after taking the popular anti-influence drug.

CBS reports: But Lindsay Ellis of Indianapolis was a healthy 11-year-old before she had the flu last year. Then she began hallucinating bugs on her body and the devil’s voice in her ear.

upload_2018-1-21_11-29-42.png

She was healthy before she got the flu. Everyone is healthy before they get sick. Influenza is, and always has been, one of the great mass killers in the world. Everyone who died was healthy before they got sick.

She was healthy before she got the flu. Everyone is healthy before they get sick. Influenza is, and always has been, one of the great mass killers in the world. Everyone who died was healthy before they got sick.

There is getting sick and then there is " KILLING YOU" there is getting ill, and then there is staying ill, there is getting a flu shot which happens to weaken the immune system to begin with.

There is getting sick and then there is " KILLING YOU" there is getting ill, and then there is staying ill, there is getting a flu shot which happens to weaken the immune system to begin with.

Flu shots are a different thing than Tamiflu, though. Tamiflu is not a vaccine nor is it administered by injection, so far as I'm aware.

You still didn't answer my question.

How many died of tamiflu-induced psychosis?

Forum List

Back