Talk of protecting Ukraine’s sovereignty is kind of silly when we refuse to protect our own sovereign right…no?

haahahaahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahaha ohhhhh hahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha. Are suggesting the demofks are confused? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

It's certainly silly considering we are willing to pay nothing to defend Ukraine and Russians are willing to lose men

I don't think it's inconsistent to believe in open borders but still want to hem in the Russians. Probably is, but isn't inherently depending on the justification.

As we consider engaging Russia in war to protect the Ukraine border we do nothing to protect our own border from desperate thirdworlders who come to destroy our institutions.
Have our political leaders ran a spreadsheet on these isssues?
Does a Russian invasion into Ukraine really impact the American people in real time vs. Do 2 million illegal aliens have an impact on Americans in real time?
What would Mollie Tibbetts have to say on this?
AC0EB92E-75CC-437D-A771-541673033564.jpeg

Depends who you ask? If you ask the head of the war department and former Raytheon board member, I’m sure he’d tell you Ukraine is much worse.
Enlightened self interest is a helluva drug...

To be clear I am for controlling the borders and that includes overstaying visas.

As we consider engaging Russia in war to protect the Ukraine border we do nothing to protect our own border from desperate thirdworlders who come to destroy our institutions.
Have our political leaders ran a spreadsheet on these isssues?
Does a Russian invasion into Ukraine really impact the American people in real time vs. Do 2 million illegal aliens have an impact on Americans in real time?
What would Mollie Tibbetts have to say on this?
View attachment 591581
Our whole Army should be stopping the invasion of these filthy illegals.

Forum List

Back