So know you're gonna tell me 80% approval from independents is somehow good for dems.

Unfortunately for you...that number is actually 42%

Have you not been following along? And this from the left wing media. Thats gotta sting!!!
a6d3ef73-871f-4dd4-977c-49529f6cd87e.png

This isn't a poll of how many people approved of Donald Trump. This is how many people approved of a scripted speech that he read off a teleprompter. Yes, he said a lot of good things in that speech, and then walked out of the room and did the opposite.

And again, it only covers people who actually WATCHED the speech. Which very few people did, and those who did, were inclined to like it. And here's the reality of how liars often figure;

1. If 1000 Republicans watched the speech, and 970 of them approved of it; and

2. 10,000 democrats watched and only 3000 approved of it;

3. 100 independents watched and 82 approved of it;

The percentages would look exactly like they do on the screen, even though they surveyed 11,100 people and 64% of them disapproved, of the speech. The poll results would show these exact same results.

Unless you know exactly how many people who responded to the poll from each group, the approval percentages are meaningless.

So know you're gonna tell me 80% approval from independents is somehow good for dems.

Have you not been following along? And this from the left wing media. Thats gotta sting!!!

This isn't a poll of how many people approved of Donald Trump. This is how many people approved of a scripted speech that he read off a teleprompter. Yes, he said a lot of good things in that speech, and then walked out of the room and did the opposite.

And again, it only covers people who actually WATCHED the speech. Which very few people did, and those who did, were inclined to like it. And here's the reality of how liars often figure;

The percentages would look exactly like they do on the screen, even though they surveyed 11,100 people and 64% of them disapproved, of the speech. The poll results would show these exact same results.

Unless you know exactly how many people who responded to the poll from each group, the approval percentages are meaningless.

And what would that "opposite" be?

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.
No matter how many times you tell yourself that in a weak attempt to self-soothe, it won’t make it true. The right is as strong as it has ever been. People are walking away from the bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats in record numbers.

We've been hearing that since before the mid-terms. You know, that election in November where 6 million more people voted for Democrats than they did for Republicans. Where Republicans suffered the worst mid-term defeat in history. That election?
It's Russian propaganda. I'm not sure whether he's spending it or just falling for it though.

He's spreading it. English is not his first language. His is better than most though.

I haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about and I don't think you do either.

I haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about and I don't think you do either.

It's from your post you tell me.

Bwahahaha! A small business owner will never find anything to “identify” with Democrats. They have abandoned all logic and reason and have embraced an extreme communist ideology.

A black business owner walked out on Elizabeth Warren's presidential announcement—here's why
Lol, you need to look to your own party kiddo. They're the ones who are walking away at the moment.
No matter how many times you tell yourself that in a weak attempt to self-soothe, it won’t make it true. The right is as strong as it has ever been. People are walking away from the bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats in record numbers.
No, it’s an inane, pathetic attempt by conservatives to deflect from the fact that the GOP is in disarray – Republicans lost the House, Trump lost the shutdown battle, and a Republican Senate has lost credibility with the American people as it does nothing to oppose a reckless, irresponsible, and despotic Republican president.

I can certainly understand the #walkaway movement, given the fact that the party is now largely controlled by crazies and neurotics.

The problem is that the alternative is largely controlled by its own bag of clowns.

Gawd, we need a strong and viable third party before it's too late.
Obviously not – you can’t ‘understand’ something that doesn’t exist.

Either you’re too stupid to understand that it’s just another rightwing lie or you’re just a dishonest nitwit trying to propagate that lie.

#WalkAway"

lol

A ridiculous rightwing lie.

And a Russian trope...which I DON'T find funny

Some day in the not so distant future these Trumpers are going to see how the Russians played them for fools...

And all of a sudden no one will admit to having been a Trump supporter

Last edited:

Asking for civility and cooperation, right after telling the Washington Press:

Trump Blasts Schumer Ahead of State of the Union Speech Emphasizing 'Unity'

Calling for respect for government and then declaring a phony national emergency. Lying about crime and drugs at the border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...nt-national-emergency/?utm_term=.5afebf995ed5

Tell, who me declares and National Emergency and then goes golfing for the weekend? How is anyone supposed to take anything this man does seriously?

Lol, the only place any of those things are happening is in the collective conservitard imagination.
Trade center was lit up pink in celebration, to celebrate a baby able to be killed right before delivery.

How low can dems go?
They are proving they are going as far as they can. I mean in Virginia, talking about keeping a baby out of the womb comfortable. While the doctor discusses with the mom, if the baby lives or dies. I don't see if you could go lower but I'm sure they will show us how.
You do know that's not what was said, right? It's RWNJ propaganda.
I heard it myself, like i said keep it up. Most americans are against this. Oh and planned parenthood wants abortion up to 40 weeks legal in all states. Keep up your support of them also!
Lol, you heard some rwnj talking head tell you about it and maybe a carefully edited sound byte. Nothing more.

80% of those who WATCHED the SOTU, liked it. Fewer than 50 million people watched the SOTU. That's more than 15 million fewer than voted for Trump. The address had the lowest ratings in recent memory. Americans were simply not interested in watching Donald Trump lie to the American people, brag on things he hasn't done, and claim success while thousands are dying of opiod abuse and farmers crops are rotting in the fields because of his tariffs.

I can well imagine that only the idiot faithful watched that performance. The rest of us knew what he'd say and we weren't interested. So yes, it's easy to see that 80% of the people who WATCHED that performance, liked what they heard, but really it was only people like you watching.

You do realize those numbers are just like a poll right?
If millions of independants watched and approved to the tune of 80% you can bet those numbers will reflect the wishes of those independants who didnt watch.
Translation:

"I know I'm wrong but here's some ridiculous bullshit."

How so?
80% approved,it is what it is.
You're just pissed because it spells doom for dems in 2020.
Lol, I can't tell if you really believe that or not. If you do, you got some serious problems.

Get to spinning!!!.....this should be good.:abgg2q.jpg:
Huh?

Maybe you should reread my posts.

You have to wonder what those people assembled in the Rose Garden (including new AG Bill Barr) had going through their minds during Trump's incoherent rambling at the White House yesterday

It's from your post you tell me.

WOW!!!!
Eleven funnies back to back!!!!
Clayton is just a fountain of information.

Trade center was lit up pink in celebration, to celebrate a baby able to be killed right before delivery.

How low can dems go?
They are proving they are going as far as they can. I mean in Virginia, talking about keeping a baby out of the womb comfortable. While the doctor discusses with the mom, if the baby lives or dies. I don't see if you could go lower but I'm sure they will show us how.
I heard it myself, like i said keep it up. Most americans are against this. Oh and planned parenthood wants abortion up to 40 weeks legal in all states. Keep up your support of them also!
Lol, you heard some rwnj talking head tell you about it and maybe a carefully edited sound byte. Nothing more.
Okay keep saying that, but it will hurt democrats in 2020.

Asking for civility and cooperation, right after telling the Washington Press:

Trump Blasts Schumer Ahead of State of the Union Speech Emphasizing 'Unity'

Calling for respect for government and then declaring a phony national emergency. Lying about crime and drugs at the border.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...nt-national-emergency/?utm_term=.5afebf995ed5

Tell, who me declares and National Emergency and then goes golfing for the weekend? How is anyone supposed to take anything this man does seriously?

Oh I dont know....who tries to skip town with ninety friends and family on the taxpayers dollar during a shutdown rather than sticking around to try and come to an agreement?
At least Trump finished the job before leaving town.

You do realize those numbers are just like a poll right?
If millions of independants watched and approved to the tune of 80% you can bet those numbers will reflect the wishes of those independants who didnt watch.
Translation:

How so?
Lol, I can't tell if you really believe that or not. If you do, you got some serious problems.

Huh?

So you admit this is a good sign for Trump?

How low can dems go?
Okay keep saying that, but it will hurt democrats in 2020.
I'm only saying it because it's true.

Translation:

How so?

Huh?

So you admit this is a good sign for Trump?
You kids need to work on those reading skills.

I can certainly understand the #walkaway movement, given the fact that the party is now largely controlled by crazies and neurotics.

The problem is that the alternative is largely controlled by its own bag of clowns.

Gawd, we need a strong and viable third party before it's too late.
Obviously not – you can’t ‘understand’ something that doesn’t exist.

Either you’re too stupid to understand that it’s just another rightwing lie or you’re just a dishonest nitwit trying to propagate that lie.
Perfect, personal insults and name-calling when triggered.

You Regressives are having your way with the party right now. Enjoy, I guess it could last a while.

Forum List

Back