Talk about the weather

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Spring has sprung at long last. But no real transition time this year. Went from needing the blankets on my bed to stay warm at night, to not needing them. Usually there's a while there where I remove a blanket or two but not this time. Sitting here this morning, not even 8am in just a pair of shorts and bedroom window wide open.

Of course, this being Missouri I'm willing to put a few bucks on it snowing next week or something :)

We are supposed to have 80 degree weather all week here in east Tennessee. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sometimes I wish that I had a hammock, but if I did have one it would have to be in a shady area because I have to cover myself in sun lotion if I am going to be in the sun long enough.

We are supposed to have 80 degree weather all week here in east Tennessee. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sometimes I wish that I had a hammock, but if I did have one it would have to be in a shady area because I have to cover myself in sun lotion if I am going to be in the sun long enough.

Seen too many 'funniest home videos' of people in hamocks suddenly not in hamocks any more to ever trust my spine to one. :)

Raining here. Figures, just washed my exterior windows. Now the rain's splattering off the ground and onto my formerly clean windows. :)

Holly

Seen too many 'funniest home videos' of people in hamocks suddenly not in hamocks any more to ever trust my spine to one. :)
I know what you mean. I've seen people fall out of them too. :D :D :D

Holly

Big storms heading our way tonight.

Bought a generator last fall on a lark, used it twice already this spring. Handy little thing. Pretty small, but nice having lights and a small TV, laptop going while everyone else is dark.

Forum List

Back