Taliban has entered Kabul and the Afghan president has fled the country .

The topic is the fall of Afghanistan. Everyone knew it would happen from the moment we decided we were not going to kill the enemy, just arrest them then release them. That was Bush. Dead Taliban don't re-take Kabul.

What else do you want to talk about.
We killed plenty of the so called enemy in Vietnam and we were still sent packing. This isn`t cartoons and comic books.

Thank god "The Greatest Generation" didnt think like you.
Yeah, they did and the only reason why we went to war during World War II was because we got attacked, and 9/11 is over and Osama is dead.

Also how long did you expect the U.S. to stay in Afghanistan?

Also Trump was going to pull us out had he won and my bet is you would be applauding the move had he done it, so shove your fake outrage!

Goddamn, that's a really fucked up attitude.

So your ok with rounding up the antivaxers, antimaskers, and tRumplings for concentration camps then? After all, they're all inside America and we have the right to do what we want to with them.
No...I am NOT. But if the Chinese want to do that with their people, that is THEIR business.
You see how that works? YOU fuck with YOUR patch...and I fuck with mine.

No...I am NOT. But if the Chinese want to do that with their people, that is THEIR business.
You see how that works? YOU fuck with YOUR patch...and I fuck with mine.
Ah, so hypocrisy is the word you live by then.

Why didn't you just say so?

No, that's the point. The CCP have celebrated 100 years of control for a reason
1948...but ok

Now with technology, it's far more difficult today than it was 30 years ago, and the prospects of a revolt weren't very good then either.
1629052138130.png

Habibullah and the boys wanna tell you about the benefits of asymmetric warfare.

I will say this, without Western money, the CCP would have an exponentially more difficult time.

No...without globalization and international trade agreements which permitted the market capitalism that grew communist China out of poverty. It wasn't just 'western money'. It was Chinese labor, ingenuity, and efficiency. However, yeah, it would have been hard without that partnership.

Even now, most citizens accept their plight, but they don't buy what the CCP is selling. They are just realists. It's why a Western face sells products in China, their citizens trust them more.

And as long as this growth, and prosperity continues the CCP WILL remain in power...but NO government is too complex, large, or vicious to conquer...none.

Trump wouldnt have pulled everyone out. Once Biden declared he was doing that, it was game over. He did it because democrats think troops abroad are a bad thing. His military advisors undoubtedly told him this would happen, but he rolled the dice anyway.

Biden is a fucking fool and you people are fools for voting him into office. Your loony political beliefs just unleashed horrors on millions of people.
You are in a fantasy world. Trump negotiated a COMPLETE withdrawal by May 1. Trump promised to have everyone pulled out. Biden only delayed it until Sept. 11.

Ah, so hypocrisy is the word you live by then.

Why didn't you just say so?
No...there is nothing hypocritical about any statement I have made. It's non-interventionalist. It is a policy that this country lived by for many many years. You mind your shit, and I mind mine...very simple concept.
It's ok, you have been brainwashed into believing that it is the job of the western government to impose their morals, and ideals on others, and it is YOUR job to pay for it.

No...there is nothing hypocritical about any statement I have made. It's non-interventionalist. It is a policy that this country lived by for many many years. You mind your shit, and I mind mine...very simple concept.
It's ok, you have been brainwashed into believing that it is the job of the western government to impose their morals, and ideals on others, and it is YOUR job to pay for it.
You support China's right to treat their people however they please, but not America's right to do the same?

That's the very definition of hypocrisy.

Look it up.

You support China's right to treat their people however they please, but not America's right to do the same?

That's the very definition of hypocrisy.

Look it up.
Yes, it's not a hard concept to grasp. I am not Chinese. I have no say. I am American, I have a say.

Now if those Chinese people were Americans then I would care.

See how that works?

If you cannot grasp that concept then I can't help.

Non-interventionalism.

When Trump said it was time to get the U.S out of these ridiculous endless wars the right wing cheered..when he signed a deal with the Taliban to end the involvement of U.S troops in Afghanistan they cheered him again. When Biden closes the deal to withdraw the right wing bashes him for 'losing the war'...go figure

Yeah, they did and the only reason why we went to war during World War II was because we got attacked, and 9/11 is over and Osama is dead.

Also how long did you expect the U.S. to stay in Afghanistan?

Also Trump was going to pull us out had he won and my bet is you would be applauding the move had he done it, so shove your fake outrage!
The swamp promotes itself as knowing better. Watching how they acted with Trump for more then 4 years was disgusting. They are open to criticism now from their own storyboards.

Forum List

Back