Tales from the post Apocalyptic 400PPM CO2 planet Earth

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Day 1: 8:00 AM Arrived at Grand Central Station, the people all looked the same, but it seemed to me some of them were truly concerned about the 400PPM CO2 threshold being irrevocably shattered. I stopped a person waiting in line at Financier to ask how he was holding up now that he was in a 400PPM CO2 planet, he glanced up from his iPhone 7 and responded, "Fuck Off, will you?! I just want an almond croissant."

My next stop was the two Falun Gong people pretending to be deep in mediation in front of the Verizon store seemingly oblivious as planet Earth melted around them. "Hey, David Carridane, Kung Fu boy, stop what you're doing, I need to ask you a question, how are you holding up in a 400PPM CO2 atmosphere. Have you noticed any changes in your ability to draw oxygen?"

my carbon detector at home hasn't gone off yet.

Are others still alive out there? I've been holed up in my post apocalyptic subterranean bunker since levels of CO2 hit 400 ppm

Global Warming Deniers are like people standing on the deck of the Titanic "this ship isn't sinking, look right here at my feet, dry as a bone."
"Well look at the bow of the ship it is under water"
"I never look further than the end of my nose, that way nothing is scary. Now, where's my blanky."

Global Warming Deniers are like people standing on the deck of the Titanic "this ship isn't sinking, look right here at my feet, dry as a bone."
"I never look further than the end of my nose, that way nothing is scary. Now, where's my blanky."

Translation~ I hate rich capitalistic pigs, where's my free shit.

Do you have the first bit of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that the climate is experiencing anything other than natural variability...

And while you are at it...can you tell me what the ideal temperature is for life on planet earth?....and point me towards any evidence to support your claim?

Or are you just a hysterical hand waver proclaiming that the sky is falling because whoever you allow to do your thinking for you told you that that is what you should be doing?

It's so deadly we now have 400 lb defensive ends instead of 180 lb defensive ends 100 years ago in the NFL when the PPMs were only 300.

images

upload_2016-10-4_18-16-6.jpeg

7PM headed home.

Looking to the west, there's a feeling I get when I look to the west, and wonder is that the sun setting or has the 400PPM CO2 set the sky on fire?

The denier cult, ignore them.

So no evidence that the climate is behaving in any way other than natural variability....got it....and you have no idea what the ideal temperature is for life on this planet...got that too...so you are just a hysterical hand waver behaving in a manner consistent with whoever does your thinking for you told you to behave.

The denier cult, ignore them.

So no evidence that the climate is behaving in any way other than natural variability....got it....and you have no idea what the ideal temperature is for life on this planet...got that too...so you are just a hysterical hand waver behaving in a manner consistent with whoever does your thinking for you told you to behave.

These guys are insane when we had higher C02 animals grew insanely large, the lower it became animals grew small..

Just the facts mam.

These guys are insane when we had higher C02 animals grew insanely large, the lower it became animals grew small.

That's what I'm afraid of, house cats the size of a Prius.
Because that's what will happen if the ppm stays at 400

Things have gotten desperate....I've shot my dog,my wife and all my neighbors in a half mile radius....I feel a slight increase in o2 and my meters are proving my seat of the pants reading.
I plan to go out and kill all the cattle in a five hundred mile radius before week one,this should secure my breathing for at least a week.

God help us all......and the cows.

Day 2: 6:20AM...woke this morning and switched on the news only to receive warnings of an approaching hurricane. Since there have never been hurricanes before the invention of the internal combustion engine, I can only surmise that this is due to our use of petroleum. Heavy rain is predicted...perhaps the rain will put out the lakes of burning CO2 in the atmosphere....we can only hope and huddle in the face of the rapidly approaching CO2 apocalypse. What next?...zombies?

400PPM...we were doing OK at 399, at least we had a chance, but once we hit the magical 400 threshold, doomed...doomed I tell yas. All the models label 400 as the "inconceivable, irrevocable point of no return"

Why didn't we listen to Manns one tree ring. We were arrogant, foolish laughing at the Warmers and their failed predictions based upon fudged data, well, why stop now?

These guys are insane when we had higher C02 animals grew insanely large, the lower it became animals grew small.

That's what I'm afraid of, house cats the size of a Prius.
Because that's what will happen if the ppm stays at 400

God forbid if it goes to 500 ppm bubble bees would be so big they will start snatching children, pumpkins would grow 10,000 lbs. And might fracture the earths core.

400PPM...we were doing OK at 399, at least we had a chance, but once we hit the magical 400 threshold, doomed...doomed I tell yas. All the models label 400 as the "inconceivable, irrevocable point of no return"

Why didn't we listen to Manns one tree ring. We were arrogant, foolish laughing at the Warmers and their failed predictions based upon fudged data, well, why stop now?

Its a scam I tell you by the sunscreen makers, beach towel and bikini manufactures they are fudging data to boost their profits. All this denier nonsense is funded by snow shovel and snowmobile manufactures

Its a scam I tell you by the sunscreen makers, beach towel and bikini manufactures they are fudging data to boost their profits. All this denier nonsense is funded by snow shovel and snowmobile manufactures

We all know Big SunScreen is funding the AGW Hoax

Forum List

Back