Taking things into your own

SOunds like a risky stunt that could have gotten someone killed.

Depending on the particulars, some jail time seems called for.

So many people just looking for excuses to be assholes

hands is not a bright idea.

Feds: Texas man tried planting bomb on Confederate statue

Opinions?

(any of our liberal board members in Houston?)

I posted the below in a different thread, I'll transfer it to this thread instead as this thread is about the situation.

Some of the Leftist Maniacs now wanting to go full on Taliban and ISIS. Many of these Leftist Maniacs are going to end up in Gitmo, they are Terrorists....this below one was convicted four years ago of having chemicals to produce tear gas or nerve gas, he was paroled early....WTF?! Read the article further below I have posted about his previous conviction.

upload_2017-8-21_20-48-46.png

upload_2017-8-21_20-49-11.png

upload_2017-8-21_20-49-34.png

Here's the full article.

Houston man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue in Hermann Park

upload_2017-8-21_20-50-10.png

upload_2017-8-21_20-50-30.png

upload_2017-8-21_20-50-50.png

upload_2017-8-21_20-51-9.png

FBI, ATF, Houston Police swarm street near Museum District

The Leftist Maniac who wanted to bomb that Confederate statue, the same as the below man four years ago, he now needs to be declared a Terrorist, caught planting a bomb last night....four years ago home raided because he'd bought chemicals that can be used to make tear gas or nerve gas....he was CONVICTED for that but RELEASED early on Probation probably by a group of Leftist Activict Judges or whatever.

Andrew Schneck should been airdropped into Gitmo.

upload_2017-8-21_20-51-47.png

upload_2017-8-21_20-52-6.png

Feds raid Houston homes over purchase of chemical used in gas creation

Oh I forgot, here are pictures of this Andrew Schneck, looks like a typical mentally deranged Leftist Maniac, typical Leftist Maniac loser aged 25 years old and STILL LIVING with his PARENTS, he's probably still a virgin looking at him, unless he's a Buttfucking Dick Sucking freak.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOEAAAAJDM3NDI0Y2RjLTg1MDUtNDIyNi05ODVkLWQ5MjdlNWQ5ZGUzYg.jpg

Lol at him below, what a moron he looks with that hat and stupid beard.

Biohazard-chemicals-Austin-College-home-raids_175758.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus, these liberalfilth are turning more and more into their muslim owners on a daily basis. I was more accurate than I really wanted to be when I've compared the two in recent times. They really did pickle their brains on muslim cum. Those filthy, cancer-deserving traitors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back