Taking Tea with the Lizards

If anybody fails to see the usual neocon suspects' hands behind the mainstreaming of the tea parties and some of the groups directing them and the people in them, you need your head examined.

That said, many individual tea partiers are of course not neocons and never were. Similar protests have been going on for decades, usually held by Libertarian and like minded groups. I have a lot of respect for those foilks, even though I don't agree with them. I have no respect for the usurpers who are co-opting a legitimate nonpartisan movement for partisan political gain - or stop loss, in this case.

Call me whatever names you like, but there is an obvious division in the movement between the core supporters and many of the organizers, as well as between the on-message protesters and those who are using the platform for their own agendas. I'm not sure the commentary in the OP is nuanced enough, but in many ways it is spot-on.

Exactly.

We DO need a third party in this country imo, but the Tea Party movement is not going to unite us, but separate us.

The so called "non-partisan" folks don't see this I'm afraid, because the Tea Party "Party" is certainly not non-partisan. Many groups ARE using it to promote their own agendas, and I'm afraid the division will only get bigger.

One of the reasons that the tea baggers will never be a genuine third party?

Every chapter has it's own leader, and, being GOP douchebags, they don't like to share leadership. Don't believe me? Remember McCain and Palin? Prime example of it there.

If the GOP keeps on with that kind of stuff, eventually their party is going to be as divided as Europe is with its countries.

Good grief, was this article written by some high school kid?

it was a real bore. but it seems anything written by a oh so "enlightened" lefty always is.:lol:

If anybody fails to see the usual neocon suspects' hands behind the mainstreaming of the tea parties and some of the groups directing them and the people in them, you need your head examined.

See?

Its like talking to the fucking wall, hopeless.

If you want the "Tea Party" movment to be ANYTHING other than a PATHETIC hate fest then you had better get your own people in line and get rid of the FEMA death camp IDIOTS that make the movement look like a bunch of "Black Helicopter" conspiracy theorists.

For crying out loud, you're always going to have extremes on both sides..did the left get rid of the 911 truthers, the anti-war marchers, code pinkos? no, they used them for their political gain.

Last edited:
Tell me xeno do you believe in 9/11 trufers? Fema DEATH CAMP whackos? Birfers? Pull the PLUG on Grandma'ers?
I happen to be one of the people involved in this movement since it began.

I also know it has NOTHING to do with 'neocons' or 'racists' or any other childish label people try to place on it.

The people that need to wake up are the arrogant bunch in this thread who keep calling it 'neocon' and backslapping themselves on being so damn dumb.

The REAL messed up thing is that LIBERTARIANS get their message plowed under by the SAME type of "conspiracy" theorists that will doom the "Tea Party". The FACT is that MOST TRUE conservatives should be LIBERTARIANS if they REALLY looked into the REAL message of the Libertarian party.

If you want the "Tea Party" movment to be ANYTHING other than a PATHETIC hate fest then you had better get your own people in line and get rid of the FEMA death camp IDIOTS that make the movement look like a bunch of "Black Helicopter" conspiracy theorists.

For crying out loud, you're always going to have extremes on both sides..did the left get rid of the 911 turthers, no, they used them to the hilt.

Show me ONE main stream Dem who got onto the 9/11 trufers bandwagon!!

Exactly wrong.

Once again, its like talking to the fucking wall.

Wow, that's deep. What part here don't you agree with xeno, and why?

We DO need a third party in this country imo, but the Tea Party movement is not going to unite us, but separate us.

The so called "non-partisan" folks don't see this I'm afraid, because the Tea Party "Party" is certainly not non-partisan. Many groups ARE using it to promote their own agendas, and I'm afraid the division will only get bigger.

Instead of telling everyone how "wrong" they are, why don't you enlighten us on how this Group is going to save our country, and not divide us even more?

For crying out loud, you're always going to have extremes on both sides..did the left get rid of the 911 turthers, no, they used them to the hilt.

Show me ONE main stream Dem who got onto the 9/11 trufers bandwagon!!

LOL, the Obama himself appointed one to his administration, remember that honorable person, Van Jones.

Last edited:
Tell me xeno do you believe in 9/11 trufers? Fema DEATH CAMP whackos? Birfers? Pull the PLUG on Grandma'ers?
I happen to be one of the people involved in this movement since it began.

I also know it has NOTHING to do with 'neocons' or 'racists' or any other childish label people try to place on it.

The people that need to wake up are the arrogant bunch in this thread who keep calling it 'neocon' and backslapping themselves on being so damn dumb.

I will tell you Xeno, HONESTLY, I would go to a TEA party if it were ON TOPIC but they aren't and I am sorry to say they NEVER WILL BE.

I live in Idaho and I questioned the local organizer about the NUT JOBS and he really didn't have any response about trying to keep the WHACKOS out of their movement. If you want to be taken seriously then you need to "SHOUT DOWN" the 9/11 twoofers. You need to SURROUND them with TEA signs and NOT allow them to take away from the TRUE message. Unless and UNTIL you do this you WILL be a RACIST party of Obama and Democrat haters! Until you call out REPUBLICANS as forcefully as you do DEMS then forget about it.

As deep as that OP op ed?

No, what seperates us is people like you who attack it, name call it and marginalize it.

If I behaved as you are doing, you could call every Democrat a far left communist wanna be, as communists routinly show up at any Democratic lead protest.

But I don't play that game, I listen to what the people are saying and why, not try to pick out the freaks and then claim 'that's all of them.'

There you go again, telling me what i am, and what the other people involved in it are.

What the movement is about is stopping the headlong spending spree from both parties, right now it is supporting GoPers because they are opposing Democratic spending, not because we are suddenly in love with the Republican party.

Instead of telling everyone how "wrong" they are, why don't you enlighten us on how this Group is going to save our country, and not divide us even more?
A lot of us have been doing so for nearly a year.

Why don't YOU tell us what you hope to gain by posting such stupid shit as that op ed, and then touting it as 'spot on'?

Tell me Xeno WHY have you only been protesting for a YEAR!!!??? Not enough DEBT under Bush for your decendents?

That's a great question, I wonder why this movement just started in the last year and not under Bush's rule?

As deep as that OP op ed?

No, what seperates us is people like you who attack it, name call it and marginalize it.

If I behaved as you are doing, you could call every Democrat a far left communist wanna be, as communists routinly show up at any Democratic lead protest.

But I don't play that game, I listen to what the people are saying and why, not try to pick out the freaks and then claim 'that's all of them.'

There you go again, telling me what i am, and what the other people involved in it are.

What the movement is about is stopping the headlong spending spree from both parties, right now it is supporting GoPers because they are opposing Democratic spending, not because we are suddenly in love with the Republican party.

A lot of us have been doing so for nearly a year.

Why don't YOU tell us what you hope to gain by posting such stupid shit as that op ed, and then touting it as 'spot on'?

It's stupid to you because you don't agree with it. Others do, what a surprise. And yes, you DO play that game, you do call out the left all the time on here, don't act like you don't xeno. But that's ok, because you're non-partisan.

Why did this Tea Party begin in the last year and not under Bush? It's something I've always wondered? Wasn't Government spending out of control then too?

Forum List

Back